Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Pump It Up Pro

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chaos Master
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Pump It Up Pro Reply with quote

This is already in the simulation forum, but I figured that it would be appropriate to post it here. Anyone who's been on Kyle Ward's site in the last few months has noticed a "beta testing" bar off to the side. Well it hit 100% and it's been revealed: Pump It Up Pro! Not much info has been released so far. There's an arcade with a PIUP machine in Vancouver, WA, and it's supposedly going to "spread quickly," according to Kyle (who helped develop this). Here's a picture: http://media.rhythmatic.net/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=4157
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
ItsDrew
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope it makes it out of beta testing I want to play it and cannot make the long journey to play it at the beta test location at the moment.
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one of the reasons why living about 3 miles from Kyle Ward pwns. =)

We've been talking about it in the PNW boards for about a week. Basically, Andamiro went to RoXoR with a PIU machine and said "FIX IT KTHX!" and so they added some dedicated buttons and most likely a poopy of new modifiers, as well as a bunch of songs nobody's ever heard of, and bam, PIU is now competitive with DDR again.
JQ
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DancingTofu wrote:
This is one of the reasons why living about 3 miles from Kyle Ward pwns. =)

We've been talking about it in the PNW boards for about a week. Basically, Andamiro went to RoXoR with a PIU machine and said "FIX IT KTHX!" and so they added some dedicated buttons and most likely a poopy of new modifiers, as well as a bunch of songs nobody's ever heard of, and bam, PIU is now competitive with DDR again.

Ummmm....RoXoR has nothing to do with this whatsoever.
View users profile Send private message
Baka of the Orochi
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not officially anyway.
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a PIU player from the year 2000, I'm not too happy with the changes being made by this game and the possibility of this preventing official PIU mixes from being bought by arcades, considering how difficult it is to KEEP PIU in US arcades nowadays.

However, I will not make a full opinion until the final songlist, final interface, final scoring system, etc., but there's more reason for me not to look forward to it right now, based on the info we have.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: