Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The R21+ Q&A Thread - Ask R21+ questions here.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
|Karma|
Trick Member
Trick Member

60. PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flound3r wrote:
Ok, thanks. One more thing. What are the .sig files in the screenshot folder? Can I delete them?
they're used for showing pics when you open the stats.xml file in a browser, and might cause the caps to be over-written. not sure, since i havent tried.
Tongue wrote:
Well not really an r21 question more a question in general ...
if you wish, make a new folder on the root of the drive with the following characteristics:
Drive:\In The Groove 2\Editable.ini
(see screenshot of folder a few posts up).

the text within the file is as follows with my info deleted:
editable.ini wrote:
[Editable]
DisplayName=
LastUsedHighScoreName=
WeightPounds=
save all appropriate data, and you should be set to go. worst case is that it will wipe that file out and you'll have to start over.

(T-GOMP)Gackt wrote:
I totally passed PSMO on heavy. So I can do FAXX. thumb.gif
View users profile Send private message
MightyJAK
Trick Member
Trick Member

61. PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: .sm tags that cause problems Reply with quote

Make sure to check your .sm files for unnecessary tags that can prevent them from loading on itg before you load up your USB drive.

#SELECTABLE - if this is "NO" or "ROULETTE", your song won't be displayed. Make sure it's "YES", or just delete this tag altogether.

#SONGLENGTH - I've only seen this in one of my .sm files. This tag was something like 146 (over two minutes) even though the unpatched .ogg was only a minute and a half long. itg refused to load the song untill I deleted this tag.

Also if you care about tracking your stats, make sure the song titles and folder names don't have non-standard characters, like greek or japanese letters, or your stats.xml file may become unreadable, and since a fuxored stats file can't be edited because of the checksum, you'll be SOL and have to just delete it and start over. Found this out the hard way with Plaguefox's Bitches - muziq mix, because muziq was spelled with the greek letter "mu" on the song folder.

View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: