Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

R.I.P. to My Ignition

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxx freak
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: R.I.P. to My Ignition Reply with quote

Goodbye Ignition. Today it just was unplayable. First, it made me get 12 Misses in DanDanDo. And it's all the down arrow's fault. If that's not bad enough, after a few more songs it made me fail Outer Limits and Trim. I also almost failed Outer Limits twice, and Mondo Street... FREAKING MONDO STREET frust.gif frust.gif frust.gif . I think it's time to put it away. But my mom's skeptical about getting a CF because of the price disturb.gif and my dad wants me to get a Blueshark because it has a bar (he's tired of me using a chair disturb.gif ) so I don't know what I'm gonna do. I'll probably be out of DDR for a while E2.gif . At least I have more time to work on my DM Ashura pack and summer schoolwork (not summer school)so... Oh well... blink.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email
maxx freak
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, not even a week and I'm nostalgic for DDR E2.gif What am I gonna do? Stupid MyMyBox... Why can't the CF have a bar...?
PureBlue
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My suggestion is avoid MyMyBox like the plague and buy a CF and either use a chair or make your own bar. There should be some tutorials on how to make one somewhere in these forums.
View users profile Send private message
ChilliumBromide
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can build a bar for the CF. There was a fabulous guide out there, but basically, just use PVC and a plywood platform for the CF to sit on. If I remember, I'll draw it up for you if you can't figure it out. Just use the Waste and Exhaust stuff (the black PVC) because it's way cheaper than the white HVAC stuff and just as strong. (It's very sturdy; I'm using it on the pad I'm making right now because I don't have money for welding.)
maxx freak
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would go ahead and buy a CF. Shoot, I would have one already, if it weren't for my parents. They refuse to buy a metal pad without a bar. "Why am I gonna buy a 300 mat and you still have to take the chair in there" and blah blah, it's the one thing stopping me from having a CF.

I would build a bar too, but parents. If you guys knew my parents you'd know that they wouldn't be up for building a bar/platform at all. They believe that if they spend that much money on something then it should come with everything. So I guess I just have to wait until next year when Bluesharks get in stock...
DAVE101
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxx freak wrote:
I would go ahead and buy a CF. Shoot, I would have one already, if it weren't for my parents. They refuse to buy a metal pad without a bar. "Why am I gonna buy a 300 mat and you still have to take the chair in there" and blah blah, it's the one thing stopping me from having a CF.

I would build a bar too, but parents. If you guys knew my parents you'd know that they wouldn't be up for building a bar/platform at all. They believe that if they spend that much money on something then it should come with everything. So I guess I just have to wait until next year when Bluesharks get in stock...

WAH WAH WAH! MY PARENTS WON'T BUY ME A COBALT FLUX!!1!1 ZOMG THEY'RE LIKE SO EVIL!!

Save up money, buy a simon mall gift card, and buy it yourself.
maxx freak
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAVE101 wrote:
maxx freak wrote:

WAH WAH WAH! MY PARENTS WON'T BUY ME A COBALT FLUX!!1!1 ZOMG THEY'RE LIKE SO EVIL!!

Save up money, buy a simon mall gift card, and buy it yourself.
HELLO, not old enough to have a job (at least not for another 5 months) + no allowance = I'm broke. My only hope of getting a CF is Bush's Stimulus thing (I'm doomed E2.gif )
slvrshdw
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laugh.gif , stimulus check for the flux

anyway, if you do wait for the BS, itd be WELL worth it. best.pad.ever
also, if you do want as close of an arcade pad anyway, the BS is the way to go
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: