Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

USB adapter--->console?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxx freak
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: USB adapter--->console? Reply with quote

I have a redoctane 2.0. I wanna play DDR on next-gen consoles, but the pad doesn't support next gen. If I get a USB adapter, and hook it up to my ddr pad, will it be compatible with the USB 2.0 slots on the Xbox 360/PS3/Wii? Does it work well?
View users profile Send private message Send email
ceraf
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, since the ps3 and wii haven't been released, we can't really tell you how well it works. Unless someone has a dev kit and is willing to test it out.
View users profile Send private message
JQ
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that Wii is featuring the use of Gamecube controllers. Since there are converters for PS2->GC and Xbox->GC, the pad should still work with Wii if you do it like this. Not sure about PS3 (don't rly care though, not buying a PS3 since its far too expensive)
View users profile Send private message
ChilliumBromide
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just figuring the PS3 would use the same DualShock2's as the PS1 and PS2.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: