Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

XPG Tournament Elite/Elite Super Deluxe?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoodzMastaJ
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: XPG Tournament Elite/Elite Super Deluxe? Reply with quote

I was looking at picking up a pair of foam pads on ebay (everyone's favorite source for pads I'm sure :/). It seems there are exactly two people selling pads with built-in USB connectivity and they're both selling the same pad.

The picture in the auctions mention "XPG Tournament Elite" which I have had zero success finding out who actually makes it (although I guess they all come out of the same chinese shop right?). One of the sellers references "Elite Super Deluxe" which, despite being a name that just reeks of quality, also leads to no further information.

My only concern is that my roommate's ebay pad (ended up being made by Vortz) had the raised inserts over the arrows shift toward the center. They've got adhesive on them so they're pretty much stuck in odd positions and it makes for a terrible play experience. Is this something that normally happens? The inserts started shifting within a month of him getting the pad.

I see there is a little bit larger selection of PS2 only pads, maybe I should go with one of them for the sake of at least knowing someone else owns one?
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: