Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Crackin' DJ

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DARREN HAYEZ
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Crackin' DJ Reply with quote

I know this game isn't new or anything, but I looked back quite a few pages and didn't see anything about it, so I figured I'd make a thread.

I just played Crakin' DJ for the first time yesterday, and I really enjoyed it. It took me a while to understand it, but once I did, I had some fun with it. The only downside is the rather small ammount of songs - 20 in all according to this. Only about three of them are easy level, and each round you have to go up in difficulty.

Has anyone else ever played/play on a regular basis?

View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
act deft
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My arcade has one, though nobody ever plays it...
Though it looks fun, maybe I'll try it this week.
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting concept, but i wouldn't actually try it myself...seems a little weird to me.
View users profile Send private message
DARREN HAYEZ
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pG deft wrote:
My arcade has one, though nobody ever plays it...
Though it looks fun, maybe I'll try it this week.

You should definately try it. As I said, it's a little confusing at first (play lesson stage first and listen to what the annoying guy says), but once you get the concept, it's not too bad. Then you just have to work on timing.

View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: