Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Beatmania convert budget
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Larrikin
Contributor
Contributor

40. PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir 0rion KAMENORI wrote:

Anyway, Larriken and Flazh could really learn a thing or two from you about taking a standpoint and then following it through with a collective series of factual statements. Kudos on putting some actual thought into your post.

Im trying to drop it but you keep trying to be a jerk and call out names and act all high and mighty. I proved a point and your ideas got shot down, you just couldn't drop your DDR example and the fact I called you an ass
Trick Member
Trick Member

41. PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you believe that, Larrikin. EDIT

Incidentally, does this mean you're finished triple-posting?

Last edited by 0rion on Wed May 03, 2006 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Larrikin
Contributor
Contributor

42. PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Comcast being a problematic service provider have anything to do with you not being able to spell my name right or pirating Bemani?
Trick Member
Trick Member

43. PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just a shame for the intents and purposes of your argument, Larrikin, that you still can't, haven't, and WON'T prove that I pirate Bemani games. And it just makes things worse for you that I can and HAVE proven that you DO.

Honestly, the best thing you can do for your argument is to NOT POST. Zajitarrius was actually doing quite well at discussing this topic in a civilized, intelligent way. The matter almost certainly have been dropped if you'd have had brains enough to just keep your mouth shut. Instead, you see me agreeing with him (and I do - 100%), and therefore you decide that he put me on the defensive and that NOW was the time to attack. Only you're so incompetent that you don't do anything other than further show yourself as a hypocritical moron that thinks that he wins an argument if he sees someone else making points for him that he's too ignorant to see and make for himself.

Incidentally, I used the handy-dandy Edit button in order to correct the typo that I made. You might consider doing the same.
Xayro
Trick Member
Trick Member

44. PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok. I have the info I needed a long time ago. Lock this before it becomes a never ending piracy-flame war.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
Larrikin
Contributor
Contributor

45. PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just a shame for the intents and purposes of your argument, Larrikin, that you still can't, haven't, and WON'T prove that I pirate Bemani games. And it just makes things worse for you that I can and HAVE proven that you DO.

Um, I said I have in the past burned games, and I also said that I've bought each and every single game I've ever burned. So not only did you yourself not prove anything, you're point really doesn't apply because all the games I currently own are legit and I have never pirated any of the games in an attempt to rip the company and never give them my support of the series.

You were arguing a point that he should burn games and save the money and me and 2 other people offered up opinions that its a terrible idea to. I dropped the issue many weeks ago but you attempting to put me down today just proves to me you're an ass out to try and prove his superiority on the internet.

You hear that the issue has been dropped, if you're not out to prove your epenis is bigger and want to resolve the issue theres no need for you to put your last word in. Prove you're an adult and drop it. I will not bother with any more of your attacks because I have realized this whole thing with you has been a waste of my time.

Last edited by Larrikin on Wed May 03, 2006 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
act deft
Trick Member
Trick Member

46. PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Backslider wrote:
pG deft wrote:
(I'm a noob at this, so... please, help... riiight.gif )

Returning to the topic of Fliptops, is this] the only thing I need, besides the boot discs, to play imported games?
or do I need more stuff?

and just to make it more on-topic, for those who have played RED CS, how noob-friendly is it?

TiA.

Actually, you don't even need that flip top (which contains entire ps2 casing) all you need is the one that replaces the top cover.

And I doubt anyone has played RED CS yet, seeing as it's not released until May 19th.

I thought so, it's good to know I don't have to make extra purchases if I don't want/have to, though the case looks cool <.<
And since RED hasn't been released, what would be the equivalent of BMUS in the JP versions in terms of Music Variety and Difficulty?
Contributor
Contributor

47. PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pG deft wrote:

And since RED hasn't been released, what would be the equivalent of BMUS in the JP versions in terms of Music Variety and Difficulty?

BMUS compared to any current release is terrible when it comes to Music Variety. 10th style easily has the best music and music variety.

As far as difficulty goes Im not so sure, I hear 6th style is pretty good for beginners, but I learned on 4th and 5th style and really haven't used Light 7 since those styles.
Trick Member
Trick Member

48. PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pG deft wrote:

I learned off of 9th, I got up to 5's, then hit a wall, bought 7th and got to 6's, then got 10th and now I'm in 7's.

9th has some of my favorite songs on it and has a pretty good variety of difficulty.

10th is a bit harder, and if you go to 7key, more than half the song list is just 7's and 8's.

7th also has a pretty good variety and quite a few songs from DDR, but the out dated graphics make me not want to play it as much.

In my opinion I'd go for 9th if you havn't really started to pass 4's yet. If you've gotten up to 5/6's then probably 10th.
View users profile Send private message
ColorOfSakura
Trick Member
Trick Member

49. PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zajitarrius, that is the first coherent, serious, and above all reasonable argument that has been put forth against the piracy of IIDX in this entire topic. I commend you for it. One thing, though... why did you quote my saying that I was willing to talk about something more pleasant?

Anyway, Larriken and Flazh could really learn a thing or two from you about taking a standpoint and then following it through with a collective series of factual statements. Kudos on putting some actual thought into your post.

Well thank you for the compliment. I kind of try to keep a cool head about things and just lay things out as the straight and narrow. Sometimes people listen, other times they don't.

Either way - the reason I quoted you saying talking about something more pleasant is that I figured you didn't seem to catch the sarcasm that the person posting about 7th Style intended (at least that's what I saw). Since you and Larrikin were bickering, to me it looked as though videoNUB made a crack about 7th Style, since it was the game that had all the trouble with piracy and various other things. That's all I meant when I quoted that.
Trick Member
Trick Member

50. PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just checking. And you're right. I didn't catch the reference. laugh.gif
act deft
Trick Member
Trick Member

51. PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this site reliable?

They're cheap, Flip top and Swapdiscs for $35usd (including Priority Mail shipping), should I go with that?[url][/url]
Trick Member
Trick Member

52. PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go with PS2fliptop.com Its $42 to get it shipped. Its worth it. Mine works awesome and got here 2 days after I ordered it.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: