Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Pump It Up : Zero
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cj iwakura
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Pump It Up : Zero Reply with quote

[awesome image c/o pumpcore]

News is already spreading like wildfire everywhere else, but I figure this is huge enough a development to deserve its own thread.

The 7th International Dance Floor is already in the works, a trailer video of which debuted at the recently finished World Pump Festival.

A handful of new BG videos are shown, as well as some of the new Banyas(and a new Kpop), as well as a Pop song from Exceed SE making the cut.

Also, the mix is receiving a brand new interface, with both an added beginner mode, and Another(Crazy++) step charts to keep the professionals struggling.
The biggest highlight, after watching the video, is the incredible BGA Preview System, which lets players sample the background movie before selecting the song as well.

Confirmed so far:
- New interface, including the Background Animation Preview System
- New Beginner mode, 'Easy Station'
- 'Mission' Mode
- 'Another' stepcharts (so far for: Eres Para Mi, Mr. Larpus, I'll Give You All My Love, Solitary 2, Naissance 2)
- Alternate modes for different players
- Hidden extras galore
- Banya songs: Phantom, 'Part of the Memories #2' (which = ?), Love Is A Danger Zone 2, Beat Of The War 2(a beta of which is available for download at Yahpp's website, http://yahpp.millim.com)
- K-Pop: 'Friend' - ChoPD
- Pop: The return of American Licenses! (I've got huge hopes for this one), certain Exceed SE originals included (I Love You Baby confirmed so far)

Battle Mode appears to have bitten the dust. The Banya crew appear to still have lots of remixes in the works, so hopefully the Remix Station won't die along with it.

Also, it was confirmed early on there's a new Banya classical. I sure hope it's Phantom. Toccata and Fugue, anyone?

This could be released anywhere within early next year to within the next month, so I'll keep an eye out for stuff as it develops(which I'm sure it will).

I bet a killer Andamiro website update'll follow before long.\
Until then, make sure to check the trailer available for DL at both http://www.ph-online.net and http://www.pumpcore.com.

It might not do much to tide anyone over, but it's a dang good start.

Last edited by cj iwakura on Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
JJasser
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES.

I totally hope that my D&B gets this, it's my closest pump, and they have an EX2 DX cab (the HUGE buttocks SCREEN)

I've gotta get new pants E4.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Arks
Konami Staff
Konami Staff

2. PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get shivers every time I see this video.

I cannot wait for this to come out!

-Miklotov
View users profile Send private message
Yeehaw McKickass
Contributor
Contributor

3. PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I HAVE SOILED MY PANTALOONS!
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

too bad ill have to drive to florida to ever play one
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whenever I watch this vid I always get excited. It's completely orgasmic, and most of all DELICIOUS!
cj iwakura
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few more snippets:

-Forever Love now has HD/CZ steps
-Songs with Another stepcharts added:
-Vook
-Mr. Larpus
-Eres Para Mi
-Solitary 2
-Naissance 2(!?)

That's still very incomplete, I'm sure, but one heck of a start.

Quote:

Not if you have a D&B near you. E10.gif
And if worse comes to worse, what's wrong with that? South Florida's one of the best Pump sites in the country. E1.gif (Three Exceed 2s in one county and counting.[If we're real lucky, they'll all get the Zero upgrade...])
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally Forever Love gets new charts. Not that I am complaining. It still took forever, though (lol). I still think the only chart so far is fun (as in up till Exceed US CS). And this is coming from someone who can pass Larpus CZ with stagebreak off. -_-

The likelyhood of my work getting it is pretty bleak, especially our video arcade game distributors are doing the same bull crap again (Southwest forums and my journal knows, though there is a cuss warning in my journal).

Gee, I wonder if the mod codes will get changed again (I have 2 velocity codes memorized and I don't want to do 3. I have Prex's and Exceed's memorized.)

And I do hope that there is a way to see the difficulties before you hit the center the first time (like for example Com' Back will display Hard: 6 Crazy: 8 when you have it highlighted.)

And please AndaMiro, we don't need another Pierrot Crazy. Those jump-step-hand-steps are a pain to do (even if I try to do it without involving my hands I end up Miss attacking the segment).

MDR
Hate is too soft to describe my feelings with TD ROWE. But since I am a grunt I can't do a dang thing about it. And don't pun Hate!

http://popn.solidstatesquad.com/viewuser.php?user=74
Thanks to Memory Mani Scores updated once a week (if played).
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=lomdr
popnmusic Iroha - 4.9/5!
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Zanneth
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have any song files?? Please post them or email them to me. (No, I don't want BoTW 2 or any other ones that I've already heard) I would really like to hear Phantom and/or LiaDZ 2.

zanneth@zanneth.com
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
Reenee
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zanneth wrote:
Does anyone have any song files?? Please post them or email them to me. (No, I don't want BoTW 2 or any other ones that I've already heard) I would really like to hear Phantom and/or LiaDZ 2.

zanneth@zanneth.com

Holy shit, this was just an announcement and you expect the devs to just unload all sorts of media, especially those you're NOT supposed to be in acquisition of?
cj iwakura
Trick Member
Trick Member

10. PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zanneth, keep in mind, this was just a trailer. There is NO solid media apart from that on Zero. Just what Andamiro's video gives away.

The only audio files of those songs aside from BOTW 2 are in Yahpp's computer.
If you want to hear them right now, the only way is at Andamiro's HQ.

I'm sure Andamiro will release more media with time, just be patient. They'll put out the official files themselves.

Keep checking http://www.piugame.com. A huge update'll happen sooner or later. (It'll probably look awesome, too.)
Trick Member
Trick Member

11. PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Preview BACKGROUND VIDEOS w/ songs?? WOOOW....Miklotov, you listening? You can learn something & add it to DDR if you play other games, like Pump It Up or DOA:EBV! laugh.gif HMMMMM......*Imagines DDR:DOA style....* drool.gif
cj iwakura
Trick Member
Trick Member

12. PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um...dude, first off, Miklotov is a Pumper. Pretty devout one at that.
Secondly, just because he works for Konami doesn't mean he has the pull to dictate what they do next. It probably means anything but.

And none of us want to see Konami try and copy Andamiro; let them each do their own thing.
We all know who's the best at innovation. ;)
Trick Member
Trick Member

13. PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pump it Up Zero - Be a dancing hero! I just had to say that... haha
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
[KIMO]Wolfen
Trick Member
Trick Member

14. PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH SHAT!!
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Reenee
Trick Member
Trick Member

15. PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miklotov is only the stepchart designer for the DDR games anyways. He's not like one of the developers.
Edible Bondage Tape
Trick Member
Trick Member

16. PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cj iwakura wrote:

Quote:

Not if you have a D&B near you. :P
And if worse comes to worse, what's wrong with that? South Florida's one of the best Pump sites in the country. :) (Three Exceed 2s in one county and counting.[If we're real lucky, they'll all get the Zero upgrade...])

oh yay i can "only" drive to charelston SC

the big problem is that i live in the same place as kenjiromu so thats like a billon hour drive from western NC to south florida and a good solid 5 to the D&B in SC

looks like ill be playing the same odld PREX 3 at fun depot till they break for good (or if they hire me as a tech)
Trick Member
Trick Member

17. PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlotte, SC, is also a really good site. The arcade at the Concord Mills mall gets every mix, from what I'm told. (The Jillians there currently has Exceed 2.)
I'm sure they'll get Zero when it's out, too.

And, some more news:
Another K Pop track confirmed: 'Chinese Restaurant' - Louis [Happy Hardcore]
(Yes you read that right. Rest assured, it's weird. Imagine E-Paksa doing vocals on a Smiley track.)

And all six of the new Exceed PS2/Xbox songs are rumored to be included as well.
Trick Member
Trick Member

18. PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cj means Charlotte, "NC." E1.gif

And the Jillian's there is about to officially switch over to the Dave and Buster's brand name in just a few more days, fyi. So, don't get lost trying to find a "Jillian's" there, after Nov. 30th, lol.
Edible Bondage Tape
Trick Member
Trick Member

19. PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arturo wrote:
cj means Charlotte, "NC." :)

And the Jillian's there is about to officially switch over to the Dave and Buster's brand name in just a few more days, fyi. So, don't get lost trying to find a "Jillian's" there, after Nov. 30th, lol.

well atleast this way when i drive 5 hours itll be to people that i have seen in real life before
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: