Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DanceTrax - A New Dance Simulation Game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phrekwenci
Administrator
Administrator

240. PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are focusing more on the game than the website currently.
Trick Member
Trick Member

241. PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to be hatin or anything, but with DDRSN and ITG3 coming out, how many arcades are really going to care about this? I mean, I'd play it if ours did, but I doubt our Time Out is going to have another dancing game, since we've got ITG2 and DDREX, and will almost definately upgrade both. I'd love to play it, but after ITG, PIU, and DDR, was anything else neccesary? Again, I think the game sounds awesome, but how do you plan to market it with DDR and ITG out there?
View users profile Send private message
Phrekwenci
Administrator
Administrator

242. PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REK wrote:
but how do you plan to market it with DDR and ITG out there?

We have a few features up our sleeve that we've put together. What would really help is the support of fans to educate arcade owners about the game. I know you guys don't know much about it currently, but once things are revealed I think many will be pleasently surprised.
Trick Member
Trick Member

243. PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you guys working w/ Neon FM?

what happened to them anyway?
View users profile Send private message
Edible Bondage Tape
Trick Member
Trick Member

244. PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

orb wrote:
are you guys working w/ Neon FM?

what happened to them anyway?

View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
UnderOATH
Trick Member
Trick Member

245. PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phrekwenci wrote:
noobuskahn! wrote:
So this means the steps in DTX won't be as difficult as ITG? Or just not as fast?

They will be just as if not more difficult than what is in ITG to date.

Yeah, songs like pandy fail. Its a crap song with BS steps. Its like ZOMG we need a really hard song but we dont have enough time to get a good song or stepchart on it. Lets put this song on there, ittle do. Awesome!!!! disgust.gif Same with the vertexes. (A song doesnt have to a 123234BPM for it to be hard, believe me) Also, try not to make it always go with the beat...that can be very unoriginal. An example would be like HotN. I do like the song and stepchart im just using it as an example. It goes exactly with the song through all of it. I like to see some change ups here and there. riiight.gif I hope everyone knows what I mean. I hope you guys are taking your time on this at a good pace. RoXor hit it 30% of the time but crap like DAx got put in and blah blah blah. E13.gif

View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
noobuskahn
Trick Member
Trick Member

246. PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if it's at all possible, i'm sure we'd all love to see some new screenshots of the cabinet, or gameplay.
Joel Stud?!
Trick Member
Trick Member

247. PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could we get updates every once in a while, even if it's something like "nothing new, did a few stepcharts, we might have more info on x soon!"

It's annoying to not get anything for so long. It kinda makes us wonder what you guys are doing. I realize that you have lives beyond DTX, but it'd be nice to see some new posts in this thread every once in a while.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Marq(uistadorous)
Trick Member
Trick Member

248. PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="UnderOATHYeah, songs like pandy fail. Its a crap song with BS steps. Its like ZOMG we need a really hard song but we dont have enough time to get a good song or stepchart on it. Lets put this song on there, ittle do. Awesome!!!! disgust.gif Same with the vertexes. (A song doesnt have to a 123234BPM for it to be hard, believe me) Also, try not to make it always go with the beat...that can be very unoriginal.[/quote]

Do you realize that MANY hardcore players LOVE those songs. Just cause they r really hard does not mean they r BS steps! Pandy has awsome steps. They rnt just doing that to be stupid, they realize that people get very good at these games and love real challenges E1.gif
Administrator
Administrator

249. PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UnderOATH wrote:
Phrekwenci wrote:
noobuskahn! wrote:
So this means the steps in DTX won't be as difficult as ITG? Or just not as fast?
Yeah, songs like pandy fail.....

Throughout your post there wasn't much substance about why they fail. We have a pretty good idea people don't like the way some things are put together and the reviews by our in-house judges have been very positive. So I don't believe many will be disappointed.

Braintrust (Joel Stud?) wrote:
It's annoying to not get anything for so long. It kinda makes us wonder what you guys are doing. I realize that you have lives beyond DTX, but it'd be nice to see some new posts in this thread every once in a while.

I would love to show you guys what we are up to, but we hit a snag with the contracted portion of our work. So, in the safety of the game itself I'm not releasing anything until I have that squared away. Also, a problem with the new content is because much of the staff does have a life beyond DTX (mostly school). I figure things will pick up once summer comes. But in the meantime you can be assured we are working whenever we can to produce DanceTraX.
Trick Member
Trick Member

250. PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phrekwenci wrote:
UnderOATH wrote:
Phrekwenci wrote:
noobuskahn! wrote:
Yeah, songs like pandy fail.....

Throughout your post there wasn't much substance about why they fail. We have a pretty good idea people don't like the way some things are put together and the reviews by our in-house judges have been very positive. So I don't believe many will be disappointed.

Braintrust (Joel Stud?) wrote:

I would love to show you guys what we are up to, but we hit a snag with the contracted portion of our work. So, in the safety of the game itself I'm not releasing anything until I have that squared away. Also, a problem with the new content is because much of the staff does have a life beyond DTX (mostly school). I figure things will pick up once summer comes. But in the meantime you can be assured we are working whenever we can to produce DanceTraX.

So, when might we get a nice update?
Administrator
Administrator

251. PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tekkie ▶◀ wrote:
So, when might we get a nice update?

Can't promise you anything really. I have some things that need to be taken care of before things are finalized. Only when they are finalized is when I will release information about them.
Trick Member
Trick Member

252. PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lbh thlf fubhyq svavfu guvf hc orsber vg vf fpenccrq nf na Ncevy Sbbyf wbxr.
UnderOATH
Trick Member
Trick Member

253. PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marquistadorous wrote:
[quote="UnderOATHYeah, songs like pandy fail. Its a crap song with BS steps. Its like ZOMG we need a really hard song but we dont have enough time to get a good song or stepchart on it. Lets put this song on there, ittle do. Awesome!!!! disgust.gif Same with the vertexes. (A song doesnt have to a 123234BPM for it to be hard, believe me) Also, try not to make it always go with the beat...that can be very unoriginal.

Quote:
Do you realize that MANY hardcore players LOVE those songs. Just cause they r really hard does not mean they r BS steps! Pandy has awsome steps. They rnt just doing that to be stupid, they realize that people get very good at these games and love real challenges E1.gif

I didnt mean it like that. I meant that a boss song can be a low bpm and still be a hard song. But anywho. Any updates on DT?

View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
Absolute Muffin
Basic Member
Basic Member

254. PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...did it die?
Trick Member
Trick Member

255. PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bye 2 u DTX!~

But no, seriously, is production still happening? Or is it more of a failed experiment?
View users profile Send private message Send email
Marq(uistadorous)
Trick Member
Trick Member

256. PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any new news about this game? Apparently, it's not being worked on too much... E2.gif I was really hoping that this game would be coming out in the near future
Trick Member
Trick Member

257. PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R.I.P.
Trick Member
Trick Member

258. PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a arcade operator. Any idea when this game is coming out so I can talk my owners into getting one? We would be willing to beta test too, if possible.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
Edible Bondage Tape
Trick Member
Trick Member

259. PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its dead like 99% of all fan made games end up
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: