Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

ChatterBox Video Game Radio giving away pads
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arch0wl VI
Trick Member
Trick Member

40. PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Vertex^2.

It doesn't have a lot of arrows. Some parts of the song I despise.. but as a whole, it's pretty inventive. I actually had a tricky time AA'ing it, on keyboard. The complex beats that were hard to follow were a new kind of difficulty for me, albeit temporary.
View users profile Send private message
lolinternet
Trick Member
Trick Member

41. PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zajitarrius (CJ▶◀Remix) wrote:
Uiru wrote:
Honesty? What in the name of God does ITG have to do with honesty?
~Uiru

Absolutely nothing.

The company that produced ITG is a sad bunch of nerds who never really got their heads out of their asses, LIED to the fanbase about the legalities of their game, said everything would be dandy and then got screwed in the ass by Konami because they deserved it.

Now, I like In The Groove, but I hate Expert and I'm really not fond of the company. I'm quite fond of the music (I'm also someone who likes almost any music, so that's why) and the Hard charts are fun (a couple of EX charts as well, the ones done by Matt Puls, actually. Flying High is the best EX chart in the game. It's very akin to the DDR EX Oni stepcharts. <3)

I think your arguement was awesome Uiru and I agree with a lot of it. I do think that you need to give ITG2 an actual run through. Disregard the fact that Roxor is a bunch of flaming morons and try out some of the songs on Hard. Completely ignore Expert.

Expert is basically nothing but a bunch of step artists from the StepMania community going "HUUURURRRRR THIS SONG HAVE 23908573204987623045762983 steps in it! ZOMGs YOU'LL NEVER PASS IT. BOLOLOLOOLOLOLOOL." VerTex Squared's EX chart, for example, is the worst piece of shit I've ever seen. Arch0wl makes way better stepcharts than that (not that he makes bad stepcharts, I'm just not fond of them myself).

But again, try Hard and try Medium. The charts on Hard and Medium invoke a very big feeling of DDR nostalgia to me. I think you might like the game a little more this way.

Wow. Just wow.

Who the fuck are you to judge what's a good expert chart and what isn't when all you play is hard and medium songs?

You're in no position to judge. None at all.

Same with Uiru. You played on the dedicab once? Awesome dude. I played your mom once, didn't really like her much. She didn't suck my cock, but I'm pretty sure she gives horrible head.

Doesn't make much sense, does it? Yeah, shut the fuck up.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

42. PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did all you guys participate in the Chatterbox giveaway?

No?

Then have a nice big cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP. There are *other* places for this debate, and you need to quit bumping this thread just because Uiru got on a roll and put it in his sig. Big frucking deal. Take it like a man and go debate it where it's appropriate.

Sentient Mode is capable...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Brazoliange
Trick Member
Trick Member

43. PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pitiful logic behind the DDR fanboys makes me want to kill myself. Most of you have never actually given the game a try, yet you sit and mock it and bring up points that have nothing to do with the gameplay (lawsuit? people at your arcade liking it more than an old DDR mix?)? This is pathetic, you're acting like the middle school sk8punks that most of you turn around and doggy about any time you see them making fun of you when you play DDR. Playing 1 song on a dancing game is a pretty good sample of the overall value, right? So if I go and play a game of DDR, and pick Gamelan de Couple, it must be a latin rhythm game? Or if I pick LoM, it must all be fast, hard, electronic music?

This is just sad.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

44. PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brazoliange wrote:
Stuff that doesn't relate to this thread
And this is why we warn for off-topic posts. Even after I warned against doing it.

View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Travissssssssss
Trick Member
Trick Member

45. PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then delete the thread. All Uiru is trying to do is start a flame war, especially by putting it in his sig. If he wants people to see his opinion, people should have a right to discuss it. Go ahead, take points, ban me, I don't really care.
View users profile Send private message
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

46. PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ITG is better wrote:
Then delete the thread. All Uiru is trying to do is start a flame war, especially by putting it in his sig. If he wants people to see his opinion, people should have a right to discuss it. Go ahead, take points, ban me, I don't really care.
And you really needed to bump the thread after two weeks just to post that?

If you don't agree with something we've done, post about it in Site Feedback, or contact someone privately.

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: