Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Gitadora to return to Japanese consoles!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flazh
Trick Member
Trick Member

40. PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Encrusted Broken Toy wrote:
cuttres yoru link has popups with teh spyware on it (according to my filters)

also flash do stop trying you arnt making nay headway and you seem to think that an announcement has to be covered with flash and shit to be a major anoucnement this announcement would be just as big with either a huge hotle party with it or just a little old man waling on stage announceing it and then walking off

also MGS 4 is going to suk liek the rest of hte series they screwed up the metal gear series when we didnt get the real number 2 and never got it back on track

Very few games are announced like that actually, the only things that are announced like that are things like the Revolution controller and other insane ground-breaking hardware and software. And they're all on the press days too...
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
CongoBongo
Trick Member
Trick Member

41. PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Yamaha DTX series support Reply with quote

Anyone know if the new Gitadora will have support for the Yamaha DTX series of electronic drums? I would assume so - since the previous release did.
View users profile Send private message
CStarFlare
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

42. PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see why they wouldn't. Actually, it would seem like shooting themselves in the foot - from what I hear, currently the only way to get a decent Drummania experiance at home is with a DTX set.
View users profile Send private message Send email
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

43. PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Encrusted Broken Toy wrote:
cuttres yoru link has popups with teh spyware on it (according to my filters)
It's System16.com. I can't really help you there. I don't have a problem with it, between my awful horrible choice of browser and my extensive hosts file.

Sentient Mode is capable...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Azzie
Basic Member
Basic Member

44. PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

平素よりコナミ製品に格別なるご愛顧を賜りまして、厚く御礼申し上げます。
この度は「ギタドラ」についてお問い合わせ頂き、誠にありがとうございました。

お問い合わせいただいた純粋ドラムについては現在鋭意製作中のため
対応可能かどうかの情報がまだありません。
誠に恐れ入りますがしばらくお待ちいただきますようお願い申し上げます。

また、お客様のご意見は開発担当部署に伝えさせて頂きます。
何卒宜しくお願い致します。

また何かご不明な点等ございましたら、お気軽にコナミお客様相談室まで
お問い合わせ下さいませ。

このメールに対する追加のお問い合わせを行う場合は、
下記のアドレスから送信してください。

Konami mail above

in short, they said they are not certain if it'll support drums outside of the original ps2 controller
View users profile Send private message
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

45. PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, way to go Sony.

"Hey, let's put USB and FireWire ports on the PS2, and then neuter them to the point of uselessness!"

Sentient Mode is capable...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Flazh
Trick Member
Trick Member

46. PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, firewire port ommited on all the latest models too =/ Did -anyone- ever use them? (Can't say anything for USB, at least a decent amount of things use those ports)
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
rmz
Trick Member
Trick Member

47. PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flazh wrote:
Yeah, firewire port ommited on all the latest models too =/ Did -anyone- ever use them? (Can't say anything for USB, at least a decent amount of things use those ports)

Only thing I'm aware of that used the Firewire ports was system-link play for Gran Turismo 3.
Trick Member
Trick Member

48. PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rmz wrote:
Flazh wrote:

Only thing I'm aware of that used the Firewire ports was system-link play for Gran Turismo 3.

Time Crisis 2 & 3, Silent Scope 2, Unreal Tournament, possibly one of the Time Splitters games... That's all the others I can think of.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: