Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Need Help with a DJ Max Portable Pad Pack!

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gypsyboyPS3
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Need Help with a DJ Max Portable Pad Pack! Reply with quote

so i want to get a pad pack going on, but only songs from the DJ Max Series for the PSP System

2 things that might be hard but a few people must know how to do this.

1. The songs....... how do we get them? (i mean like CD Quality.)

2. The art from the game..... how do we get them? (highest res possible)
__________________________________________________ ________________

i wanna make a full difficulty pack, novice thru expert (ITG Style) on Singles mode and easy thru hard and optional expert on Doubles (DDR & ITG Style)

do you guys think we can do this?

i need steppers obviously, but i don't need people who only make keyboard charts and/or use annoying double steps/jumps in 16th or higher streams (unless the song is slow)

please post in this forum if you wanna help!

i have done "Stalker - ND Lee" and it came out insanely good in my opinion, but the song quality is not really good,

i will post "Stalker" in the simfile data base after touching it up a little

once again, please post so i can add your name to the list of helpers

PEOPLE INVOLVED SO FAR

gypsyboyPS3

Professor Raine (spot for BlythE held, but not sure what difficulty's)

kommisar[os] (spot for super lovely held, but not sure what difficulty's)

if your stepchart has potential but is somehow against the rules i will pm you telling you what to fix, so don't worry if you don't know if your chart is good enough or not,

Also, PLEASE POST what difficulty's your gonna make, because someone else can do what you don't want to, also make sure you post if your stepping Singles OR Doubles, Thanks guys!
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: