Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

MyMyBox Blueshark GXG Pads
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marq(uistadorous)
Trick Member
Trick Member

360. PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for that detailed review wakalaka! This really makes me confident about this pad, and I'm definately gonna get one in a couple months... screw my homemade pad... It's dying. I'm always fixing it and crap...the sensors now suck...no me gusta disgust.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

361. PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariogirl wrote:
...could you give me some score examples...I'd just like to see how big the difference actually is. ;O

Its hard to say because I have improved since then. When I got this pad, I was able to focus on what I call full-combo attack. My main consideration is just hitting every arrow in every song, and I don't evey attempt to increase PA. With other pads, there were a lot of misses, times I would feel as if I read the stream and hit the arrow, but it didn't 'register' and I got a miss. With this pad, I was able to finally ignore the pad completely and focus 100% on the game. I can't say for PA becaue my PA increases slowly over time. All I know is that when I got this pad I started getting under 5 greats on the 6-7 foot charts and that was something that had almost never happened before.
View users profile Send private message
daylightsilence
Basic Member
Basic Member

362. PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh wow i'm glad i found this forum, i've been looking around comparing the cobalt flux to the blueshark w/ bar for quiet a while, i'm looking into buying one or that other. but here it finally the deciding factor, i dont like recessed arrows. but they really dont look that recessed, but in comparison how close is the blue shark to the itg2 cabinet , they look similar in arrangement but i dunno if the recessed arros make a difference. i never ever played on a good ddr arcade. they always seem crappy with me having to stomp super hard and never keeping down any freeze arrows. but then again maybe they are old. i mostly want to recreat the itg2 cabinet. so should i get a cf and use a chair as bar, or blueshark. thank you for all the comments so far, you guys rock.
View users profile Send private message
Mariogirl
Trick Member
Trick Member

363. PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ okay, here's what I've heard:

The Blueshark is supposed to feel EXACTLY like an itg arcade fresh out of the box...like before all the people stomp the sensors to their death. The Blueshark with the bar is SUPPOSEDLY a ripoff just because the bar isn't very stable. A guy who has his own DDR machine has told me this info. He's broken 3 cobalt fluxes, but hasn't broke the blueshark yet. biggrin.gif I'd personally just get one without a bar and use a chair or something to hold on to. The sensitivity in a Blueshark is supposed to pwn the cf in the face...just because it uses real arcade sensors (2 in each arrow). The arrows are apparently recessed about the amount of an itg2 dedicab. Hope this helps.

I'm hoping to get a no bar blueshark from Santa. Too bad Santa is on a very tight budget this year. E15.gif

483-48-3892

PM me for my bank information and credit card number, or call me at my home phone (1-[secret mexican area code]-384-4838, or press down all three buttons on your jitterbug phone at the same time) for any other information you would like to know.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
DarkCore
Trick Member
Trick Member

364. PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really hoping to get the Blueshark w/ bar from my mom for Christmas. She's pretty much telling me that there's no chance in hell that I'm going to get this because I already have a $500.00 Cobalt Flux and I had the opportunity to get a Blueshark and I didn't. Still I know she'll give in and get one for me. The bar actually looks pretty stable from the VerTex, HotN, and Delirium (Expert) videos that I've seen.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
ChilliumBromide
Trick Member
Trick Member

365. PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to first page. Have fun.

Discoman, sticky at your discretion. E15.gif
AZtenfooter
Trick Member
Trick Member

366. PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

c'mon discoman.
deeew itt...... E13.gif
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: