Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

PSone Controller in Stepmania?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkismyhero
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: PSone Controller in Stepmania? Reply with quote

Okay, I've been searching for this for a while, and please forgive me if there is already a topic on this. I just got a PS to USB converter, and I wanted to know if there was any way to assign the triangle, x, square and circle buttons as the up, down, left, and right buttons respectavely. (You know, kinda like how you would play the DDR games on PS2 and XBOX without the mat.) Thanks for your help!

Oh yeah, please note that I am using the controller pad, not the mat.
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Go into options on Stepmania, map joy/keyboard, and assign the buttons there.

videoCWK wrote:
ITG can go beyond level 10? Woah...
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
linkismyhero
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'll try that, thanks! E1.gif E4.gif
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: