Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

ITG contest winners announcement shortly
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

0. PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: ITG contest winners announcement shortly Reply with quote

We know you've all been waiting on pins and needles, so we are pleased to announce that we will be publishing the winners of our Get your Groove on with DDR Freak contest this Tuesday, July 26th, on the front page of DDR Freak. Stand by for teh win!

Sentient Mode is capable...

Last edited by Cutriss on Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you'll no doubt be asking, I don't know what time. If it's not posted by the time I wake up (generally between 8 AM and 9 AM CST), then I'll try to put it together myself and have it up by 10 AM CST. If someone else beats me to it, then c'est la vie. If not, and I get kidnapped by ninjas in my sleep, then you'll just have to wait even longer. E10.gif

View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
cartoonhero29
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first post woot! ^^
neways im just glad that there ganna be anouncing the winners, i hope i win E4.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pins and needles now cobwebs.

(Oh wait, we're not still doing the 5 word contest...sorry...)
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
FFMMCLXIV
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that was quick. PM and a day later, BAM! instant news. But looking back, my entry looks like one of those pathetic "help me, I'm poor" messages. But it did get me down...and I'm still down...

MasterDDR21 wrote:
All data corrupted, I'm desperate...

I haven't won anything since that Cribbage game in Saskamatoonifulops. Hope is still alive... drool.gif want...ITG...
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
Real Flashfire
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterDDR21 wrote:
But looking back, my entry looks like one of those pathetic "help me, I'm poor" messages.

lots of them were, mine too, but the question is was your reason good enough E15.gif

my car accident really did happen too, cost me a few thousand, i have to fight to get enough money to play DDR or ITG a couple times in the arcade, no way i can afford to drop the money on a PS2 version, which sucks, i had finally decided i was definately going to get it disturb.gif
'Ivan
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bouncing Sensation wrote:
MasterDDR21 wrote:
But looking back, my entry looks like one of those pathetic "help me, I'm poor" messages.

lots of them were, mine too, but the question is was your reason good enough E15.gif

my car accident really did happen too, cost me a few thousand, i have to fight to get enough money to play DDR or ITG a couple times in the arcade, no way i can afford to drop the money on a PS2 version, which sucks, i had finally decided i was definately going to get it disturb.gif

Yup yup, mine was a bit lame too.

But hey, if I do get this 2nd copy of ITG, I'm going to bring it to the arcade when I play ITG 2 and advertise. Sure, there's an attract screen on the ITG 2 machine, but it's not as good as seeing a live person actually demo it and show you a copy, right? riiight.gif

If you end up joining, put "ThreeLeafIvy" in the referrer box, will ya? E1.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
iwrestledamudkiponce
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tuesday, thats when I'm going to Hawaii at 8 morning =( I guess I will have to wait a week to find out if I won!
EvilDave219
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought my entry was fairly decent. I actually asked for the game for someone other than myself (for my gf) and I don't really think anyone else did that...

I'll be anxious to hear who the winners are.
Setzer
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Ivan wrote:
The Bouncing Sensation wrote:
MasterDDR21 wrote:

But hey, if I do get this 2nd copy of ITG, I'm going to bring it to the arcade when I play ITG 2 and advertise. Sure, there's an attract screen on the ITG 2 machine, but it's not as good as seeing a live person actually demo it and show you a copy, right? riiight.gif

Second copy? Seriously though, the advertising joke aside, why'd you enter if you already had a copy?
act deft
Trick Member
Trick Member

10. PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There isn't a ITG where I live or anywhere near it... frown.gif

I want one of those copies

EDIT: BTW, in the case someone outside the US wins a copy, will you ship it?
Just curious. E15.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

11. PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Setzer wrote:
'Ivan wrote:

Second copy? Seriously though, the advertising joke aside, why'd you enter if you already had a copy?

1. I was serious. disgust.gif

2. Worth a shot.

3. If anything, I'll give it to my girlfriend if the advertising falls through. E1.gif

View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ddrw00t300
Trick Member
Trick Member

12. PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject: Re: ITG contest winners announcement shortly Reply with quote

Cutriss wrote:
Stand by for teh win!

get it
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Synaesthesia
Trick Member
Trick Member

13. PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Setzer wrote:

You could always fence it for ~$40, or be really cool and give it to someone who doesn't have the game, but you know would like it a lot.

G_G
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
Rainault
Trick Member
Trick Member

14. PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the guy who made the "Ninjas hate mangoes" entry doesn't win, you all deserve to be shot. I don't even know the guy who did that post, but when I first saw that, I just couldn't stop laughing. If the rest of you haven't seen it, look on page 18 of the contest.
View users profile Send private message
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

15. PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rainault wrote:
If the guy who made the "Ninjas hate mangoes" entry doesn't win, you all deserve to be shot.
But if we all get shot, then nobody will get free games, and then where would you be?

namyzarc
Trick Member
Trick Member

16. PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rainault wrote:
If the guy who made the "Ninjas hate mangoes" entry doesn't win, you all deserve to be shot.

Mmm...ah yes, anyone who doesn't agree with your particular sense of humor doesn't deserve to live. I'm sure you're being tongue-in-cheek, but if somehow the mods actually decide to have a different opinion than you, I hope you'll rethink your extermination order.

Cheers!
Reenee
Trick Member
Trick Member

17. PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel bad for all the Beginner/Light-ranked users.

rofl
View users profile Send private message
'Ivan
Trick Member
Trick Member

18. PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Synaesthesia wrote:
Setzer wrote:

You could always fence it for ~$40, or be really cool and give it to someone who doesn't have the game, but you know would like it a lot.

'Ivan wrote:
3. If anything, I'll give it to my girlfriend if the advertising falls through. E1.gif

Ding-ding. E1.gif

DAF
Trick Member
Trick Member

19. PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My entry threatened suicide. I hope I win...
The potential you'll be that you'll never see
The promises you'll only make
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: