Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

help o_O

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PharaohKentou
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject: help o_O Reply with quote

I've been having trouble with my DDR "experience". I've gone through three board, each treated with as much care as one can give stepping all over it ; notedly the first two boards were inexpensive, but the most recently purchase was supposed to be a pretty good board (Ignition v3.5)

My problem is, the back button refuses to work in game. During the song selection and level selection the back arrow works, however once i start playing the actual game its like there's not even a sensor there.

I have Ultramix 2 for X-box, and im not sure if its the boards or the actual game, but ive gone through three boards and its becoming quite costly -_-

any ideas? (i hope this post belongs here >_<) laugh.gif
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: