Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

In the Groove review
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edible Bondage Tape
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive had them top 15 before at the end of a song
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The difference between DDR home Versions and this is that all the songs from the arcade version are in the home version unlike DDR which let this game earn the $40 i spent on it.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Original Z
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But in a way, there's almost a double-edged sword with that. There's an arcade near me where I can play 5 songs of ITG for 1SGD (around 60 cents American), so in a way I see no real reason to purchase the home version and play on inferior pads. Yeah, it'll be kind of cool to poke around all the songs and new stuff and such, but then again paying $40US (plus the hassle of paying import prices and the such) is kind of unnecessary.

Although, for people who don't have access to an arcade, this is obviously a better solution for them. Truth be told I'm kind of sick of ITG, but if I can find the PS2 version for a good price, then I'll probably pick it up.
Go Getta
EYYY
Go Getta
EYYY
Go Getta
YEAH
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Thomas Hobbes
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have access to many arcades cause heck, I'm in California and the BAY AREA for that matter, really. There's like six ITG machines all available for me to go on public transportation on BART. It's great. E15.gif

I still bought the game. I play on Ignition v3s. On Bend Your Mind, I tap the arrow and it registers. That's what I love about playing at home. I go to the arcade and I pound the arrow and sometimes it doesn't hold my hand freeze or hand at all.

Plus, I get to practice at home and whore it out. E10.gif

| Pics | Play-Asia |
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Wolfman Jake
Trick Member
Trick Member

24. PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

St00pidBaka // BluR wrote:
I still bought the game. I play on Ignition v3s. On Bend Your Mind, I tap the arrow and it registers. That's what I love about playing at home. I go to the arcade and I pound the arrow and sometimes it doesn't hold my hand freeze or hand at all.

Plus, playing on a soft, shock absorbing pad, like RO's Ignition (3.0), is much easier on the hands and wrists when you have to do hand plants and tripple/quad jumps.
Mr_Blasty
Trick Member
Trick Member

25. PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

after months of lawsuits I've pretty much lost the initiative to pick up this game. I think I'll do it anyway
BAG=A (BAG AA with 1.5 speed mod)
SAKURA=A
Paranoia Survivor=C
Paranoia Survivor MAX=D
The Legend of Max=C
View users profile Send private message Xbox Live Gamertag
flamin' mike
Basic Member
Basic Member

26. PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Itg Reply with quote

disgust.gif I dont really like ITG but my favorite song is Sakura so i now plan on getting it in the future
laugh.gif
Reenee
Trick Member
Trick Member

27. PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your favorite song was totally random and nobody cares. And your post is also contradicting.
View users profile Send private message
DAF
Trick Member
Trick Member

28. PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: Itg Reply with quote

flamin' mike wrote:
disgust.gif I dont really like ITG but my favorite song is Sakura so i now plan on getting it in the future
laugh.gif

Yeah I bought ITG for Sakura too. Funny thing though, instead of calling it "Sakura" they called it "Zodiac." Still fun though...
The potential you'll be that you'll never see
The promises you'll only make
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: