Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDR Freak Sports Bottles now available
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J Dogg
Administrator
Administrator

0. PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: DDR Freak Sports Bottles now available Reply with quote

By popular request, the DDR Freak Online Store now carries Lexan Sports Bottles! This virtually unbreakable bottle will keep you hydrated while playing DDR. It has a wide mouth to accomodate ice cubes, attached screw lid, 32 oz (1 L) large capacity, will not transfer taste or smell of plastic to your beverage, top rack dishwasher safe, standard fluid ounce chart on backside in white ink.

Last edited by J Dogg on Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Paulpk
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Just ordered one! Reply with quote

I just ordered one. Now I just need a Towel, a bag, and a Hat or Sweatband.
View users profile Send private message
Rychan
Contributor
Contributor

2. PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Those are really nice biggrin.gif I may have to order one here soon biggrin.gif.
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

3. PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definetly will be buying one, I've wanted one of these bottles for a while...now no excuse not to get one!
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto. Must get one. Probably two to put the "unbreakable" clause to the test. E4.gif
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

5. PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: DDR Freak Sports Bottles now available Reply with quote

J Dogg wrote:
By popular request, the DDR Freak Online Store now carries Lexan Sports Bottles! This virtually unbreakable bottle will keep you hydrated while playing DDR. It has a wide mouth to accomodate ice cubes, attached screw lid, 32 oz (1 L) large capacity, will not transfer taste or smell of plastic to your beverage, top rack dishwasher safe, standard fluid ounce chart on backside in white ink.
And will boost your PA ability by 5%. notGuaranteed.

Sentient Mode is capable...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Paranoia_Brother
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEFINETLY getting one! Be really cool if they had a towel (for your sweat...ugh), a bag for maybe shoes and other DDR accessories and possibly a hat.... but this idea is definetly a great start! I'm ordering right now!

*Formerly known as That DDR guy at Gr. Lakes*
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
ColorOfSakura
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psst - it's actually 3%. They're lieing (sic).

Either way - that's awesome. I'm going to buy one once I have the cash for it. I mean, free advertising! laugh.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that bottle had a general estimate for how much you needed to drink to replinish yourself from a certain song listing, that would be awesome.

IE: Max 300 - 12oz etc etc.

I understand everyone is different and requires different amounts but a general listing still would be neat. Not that im complaining. Rock on sports bottle.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Clearsky
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do need a huge water bottle, and one with DDR on it would be great!

Is is possible to take a picture with the lid unscrewed so I can see what it looks like?
Phrekwenci
Administrator
Administrator

10. PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clearsky wrote:
Is is possible to take a picture with the lid unscrewed so I can see what it looks like?

What picture do you want? Do you want a picture of the lid or of the rim of the bottle?
Trick Member
Trick Member

11. PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you do both, please?
Skit
Trick Member
Trick Member

12. PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that sucks $9 for a water bottle and $6 for shipping... thats about $15 for a water bottle, where I can get one at the store for about $2. O well, I guess if you really want a DDR Freak water bottle u can spend ur money on it. erm.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
J Dogg
Administrator
Administrator

13. PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Applehead wrote:
that sucks $9 for a water bottle and $6 for shipping... thats about $15 for a water bottle, where I can get one at the store for about $2. O well, I guess if you really want a DDR Freak water bottle u can spend ur money on it. erm.gif

I seriously doubt you can get a bottle made of Lexan anywhere for $2.
Trick Member
Trick Member

14. PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance that DDR freak would make stickers?
tis kelly
Trick Member
Trick Member

15. PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool, guys.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
ColorOfSakura
Trick Member
Trick Member

16. PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Applehead wrote:

Apparently you don't know how durable and awesome Lexan bottles are...but whatever. Suit yourself.

They're the professional-sports water bottles, just so you know.

Here's some info from General Electric (GE), in case you had no idea how costly these actually are:

General Electric wrote:
As the premier engineering thermoplastic, LEXAN® polycarbonate resin replaces the limitations of many traditional materials with its unmatched combination of high performance features.

Strength

One of the most distinctive attributes of LEXAN resin is its high impact strength. Few other engineering plastics can match its ability to stand up to hard knocks in very cold or very hot temperatures. Products made from LEXAN resin are usually shatter-resistant and virtually unbreakable. With the increased strength of LEXAN resin, many products can also be made with thinner walls to be lighter in weight.

Durability

The physical advantages of LEXAN resin begin with its strength and extend to its resistance to the elements of:

Heat (up to 212°F/100°C)
Cold (down to -104°F/-40°C)
Water
Weather
Ultraviolet light
Flame (Underwriters Laboratories UL 94V-0 listed)

Trick Member
Trick Member

17. PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

E1.gif nice going guys. i wonder if you'll make towels or even you'r own gatorade flavor
View users profile Send private message Xbox Live Gamertag
Koolkatmack
Trick Member
Trick Member

18. PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDRFreak edition Gatorade. Tastes like a combination of pocky, soy sauce, and wet geek.
IHYD.Blake
Vivid Member
Vivid Member

19. PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive always wanted a water bottle, and never really want to buy one cuz they all look weird. now I can have something that matches my awesome ddr freak tshirt!
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: