Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Weird or Scary backgrounds
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brick Tamland(LoveRevenG)
Trick Member
Trick Member

100. PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, I'm bringing my thread back! E15.gif I Played Be Lovin for the first time, and that's just weird. All of the crazy things just was overwhelming.
I'm back from a 4-5 year hiatus from the forums. If you're a real DDRfreak veteran you may remember me as RevenG or the creator of EmoRanDdr. Oh the imature days of youth..well I've recently gotten back into the DDR scene and am back at the forums! I've missed everyone quite a bit and am glad to be back. PM me about anything if you wanna chat! Reppin that North Carolina DDR!!! E10.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
Vangulus The Great
Trick Member
Trick Member

101. PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-LoveRevenG- wrote:
Yay, I'm bringing my thread back! E15.gif I Played Be Lovin for the first time, and that's just weird. All of the crazy things just was overwhelming.

In the starting background for kakumei did you notice that the girl has abnormally shaped hands?
View users profile Send private message
[ES] n00btoast
Trick Member
Trick Member

102. PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weakest newbie wrote:
"Move Your Feet" Junior Senior that background is so weird

That background distracts me so much I don't play the song.
Mossaic77
Basic Member
Basic Member

103. PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe no one has said 5.1.1. yet. The background picture for it really scares the crap outta me. End of the Century, what the crap is with that mouth at the beginning? And all the animations on 321 Stars.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
XOR-SYS
Trick Member
Trick Member

104. PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised Afronova didn't get more mentions. If I saw freaky painted African men that look as if they're about to attack me, I'd poopy my pants.

Also, Move Your Feet's video is hilarious. I created a custom stepchart with one step in it just so I could sit and watch the whole video.

2MB = tomb?
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Trick Member
Trick Member

105. PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for bringin' my thread back Mossaic77. nerd.gif Anyway, I have the UM2 (suckiest game ever) and I was playing Red Room. The begining picture is kind of weird. And the begining of Monkey Punk is really stupid and weird. Bassically that game sucks and I hate it cause it's way to easy and ya im getin off topic so i'll stop. blink.gif
I'm back from a 4-5 year hiatus from the forums. If you're a real DDRfreak veteran you may remember me as RevenG or the creator of EmoRanDdr. Oh the imature days of youth..well I've recently gotten back into the DDR scene and am back at the forums! I've missed everyone quite a bit and am glad to be back. PM me about anything if you wanna chat! Reppin that North Carolina DDR!!! E10.gif
[ES] BlairIsTheKing
Trick Member
Trick Member

106. PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: There's A Face in MaxX Unlimited Reply with quote

I didn't know there was a face in this song, and when I looked for it, I didn't see it. Can somebody assist me in finding it by telling me where in the song it appears. Also, Can you please do the same for the "Naked Lady" in So In Love. I personally can't believe it's there and can't find it. LOL, I'm not a perv but I'm just interested in knowing.

To get back on topic, The weirdest background I believe is The Legend Of Max. In this background, near the beginning we notice there is a backview of someones head next to a screen that says "MAX 300". You probably already noticed it but it was just intresting to bring up because nobody has listed it yet. Also, what is with those DDR arrow tiles from the pads that fall to the ground later in the song?
Zonic
Trick Member
Trick Member

107. PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: There's A Face in MaxX Unlimited Reply with quote

BlairIsTheKing wrote:
I didn't know there was a face in this song, and when I looked for it, I didn't see it. Can somebody assist me in finding it by telling me where in the song it appears. Also, Can you please do the same for the "Naked Lady" in So In Love. I personally can't believe it's there and can't find it. LOL, I'm not a perv but I'm just interested in knowing.

The Background when you start & end the song(In DDRMax (PS2), not sure in Extreme) Look to the right of the girl's face & you'll see her hand covering herself........& Yeah right! Jk! laugh.gif
Stromski
Trick Member
Trick Member

108. PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Near the end of Tsugaru there are some samuri with spinning tings ont ehir head. Sorta weird O_O
Trick Member
Trick Member

109. PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:48 am    Post subject: question Reply with quote

Since this is a wierd/worst background, can someone/I make a Cool/best background thread?? But seriously, what are the people at Konami THINKING/EATING/DRINKING when they make the backgrounds?!!?
Trick Member
Trick Member

110. PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: question Reply with quote

Zonic505 wrote:
Since this is a wierd/worst background, can someone/I make a Cool/best background thread??

Go crazy! I dont care, because it does not pertain to this thread. Make sure you make it a good one cause I'm lookin forward to posting in it!
T-14
Trick Member
Trick Member

111. PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the kids in america backround is like to dark and freaky for DDR.
megan23451
Trick Member
Trick Member

112. PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kids In America background is the original video, shortened of course. Daikenkai has spiky balls too, and mixed with the lyrics, that's really weird... blink.gif Oh, and what's the one in DDR USA where it ends and it has the title and two buildings with a clothesline between the two? That's just a little weird.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
Vangulus The Great
Trick Member
Trick Member

113. PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

megan23451 wrote:
The Kids In America background is the original video, shortened of course. Daikenkai has spiky balls too, and mixed with the lyrics, that's really weird... blink.gif Oh, and what's the one in DDR USA where it ends and it has the title and two buildings with a clothesline between the two? That's just a little weird.

I believe that's Keep On Movin' if I'm not mistaken. nerd.gif
PARANOiA573
Basic Member
Basic Member

114. PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? I thought it was Let Them Move..oh well.
MrKoopa
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: Out playing with the other Koopas... wait, I'm the only one here ;_;
115. PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always thought the Grover/Frog/Puppet thing in Do You Remember Me was hilarious 'cause it looked like at one point he was trying to sing along with the song... "Do Do You Remember Meee..."

Also, the dancing cat and err, girl? on Mikeneko Rock are awesome, as are the Spy vs. Spy guys on Heaven is a 57. I keep thinking one of them is gonna grab one of the giant spiked Max 300 balls and throw it at the other one, and there'll be a big explosion or something. The dancing cacti take the cake though E1.gif

Fep: AND YOU, MR. KOOPA, CAN TAKE THAT RANCH AND...well, not eat it, please ;-;
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Zukin-Man
Trick Member
Trick Member

116. PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vangulus The Great wrote:
megan23451 wrote:
Oh, and what's the one in DDR USA where it ends and it has the title and two buildings with a clothesline between the two? That's just a little weird.

I believe that's Keep On Movin' if I'm not mistaken. nerd.gif

PARANOiA573 wrote:
Really? I thought it was Let Them Move..oh well.

Both right. On DDR USA, 20, November (DDR version) also recycles the same clothesline background, but with a starry night sky.
Basic Member
Basic Member

117. PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto on Afronova! That guy is scary!

Also...just out of curiosity...is it two women on the background of "Secret Rendez-vous"? Or is one of them just a really feminine guy? riiight.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
PARANOiA573
Basic Member
Basic Member

118. PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RenaissanceGrrl wrote:
Ditto on Afronova! That guy is scary!

Also...just out of curiosity...is it two women on the background of "Secret Rendez-vous"? Or is one of them just a really feminine guy? riiight.gif

Yes, I think that's two women..o_O
LAN040
Trick Member
Trick Member

119. PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES!! Afronova is scary erm.gif . Have you seen the background for the 3rd Mix Import (For PSX)? That's the scariest one. And some funny ones are the little record players and radios in Witch Doctor. That weird background animation that looks like a waterfall, but isn't in 7 Jump from 4th Mix, what is that?

I miss the old time DDR...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: