Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Home Version and USB Cards

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disconnected airSpirit
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Home Version and USB Cards Reply with quote

So, the home version will not have USB support nor will it have an edit mode.

What're you all's thoughts on this? Personally, it makes me angry, and I will be buying the game strictly for the workout mode now. I was looking forward to making edits on the more user-friendly PS2 and improving my scores on the (yay!) arcade-exact timing, but bleh.

If a machine was closer to me, it wouldn't tick me off so much, but this for me at least (and I know a lot others) needs to be an ITG replacement, not a practice disc.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
Houou Don't You Want Me
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with just about anything you say; However, the game has enough features for me to be satisfied even without these two features. May I ask why would you want USB support if there isn't a machine near you? So you could port Edits to other ITG CS games? Or is there another reason?
View users profile Send private message
DJTyrant
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

2. PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screencaps is the other reason I could see.

Sad to see no USB support, but maybe next time?
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Houou wrote:
May I ask why would you want USB support if there isn't a machine near you? So you could port Edits to other ITG CS games? Or is there another reason?

So I could get scores without making the two-hour drive to my closest machine. I still can, they're just not neatly organized with my arcade scores in Stats.xml and that's what I want.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
Thomas Hobbes
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In The Groove home version will not have USB memory card compatibility. Yet, there will be a profile option for it just like StepMania has.

| Pics | Play-Asia |
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
billyjr82
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

St00pidBaka // BluR wrote:
Yet, there will be a profile option for it just like StepMania has.

Seriously, where are you getting this information from?!? No where in any official press information has that been said. It doesn't matter who said it. If it's not an official press release from redoctane.com or other 1st party affiliates, you can't believe it 100%.

View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Thomas Hobbes
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe I get a lot of things from ITGFreak and I think that possibly from the John Tam interview?

| Pics | Play-Asia |
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
VxJasonxV
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

7. PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screenshots too. It was mentioned in some random bit about the Workout modes as well IIRC.

Amusing Pictures: lolddrfreak | Road of LoQ
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Xbox Live Gamertag
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: