Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Does anybody like these songs???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackDth
Trick Member
Trick Member

40. PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:46 am    Post subject: the first sentence of this post is sarcasm Reply with quote

Jadin wrote:
[HENTAI] Reenee wrote:
njnetswill wrote:
The problem with DDR music is that a BIG chunk of the music I don't like at all.

That did not make sense and that was an incomplete sentence. The number you have reached has been disconnected.

It's actually grammatically correct. I't's a compound-complex sentence with the second clause inverted.

You inserted two apostrophes in "It's," so your entire post was unintelligible. FAGG0T!!!

I don't worry about how good music sounds when I'm not playing. What would be the point of worrying about that? I worry about how it sounds when I DO play. First off, the fact that I'm not worried about how I look while dancing around contributes to my being open-minded towards the music. That means corny, awful Eurobeat just makes me enjoy the game more, because of my uninhibited actions. I love doing the jumpy part of Love Love Shine just because its so goddamn corny. If you don't enjoy that song, then you're playing for the wrong reasons, which leads me to my second point: if you're playing only for the difficulty, like everybody seems to play ITG for, then you wont have to worry about how it sounds anyways. I think Pandemonium sounds like somebody farting on a pinball machine, but OMG it's a 13 Footer!!!
View users profile Send private message
Jadiinnnnn
Trick Member
Trick Member

41. PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit: Jadin's unneccessary post #790

Last edited by Jadiinnnnn on Fri May 13, 2005 12:36 pm, edited 3 times in total
BlackDth
Trick Member
Trick Member

42. PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit
Rancidfish
Trick Member
Trick Member

43. PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: the first sentence of this post is sarcasm Reply with quote

BlackDth wrote:
if you're playing only for the difficulty, like everybody seems to play ITG for, then you wont have to worry about how it sounds anyways. I think Pandemonium sounds like somebody farting on a pinball machine, but OMG it's a 13 Footer!!!
I play for three things.
1) Steps I enjoy
2) Songs I like
3) Challenge

In that order, too. If there's a song I like with challenging (but still do-able for me) steps I enjoy, then I'll be happy to play it. Pandemonium... the steps seem kind of mediocre to me, at least on expert, so I'm not particularly interested in playing the expert steps. The hard steps are, IMO, awful, so I'm not interested in playing those...
...but the song's okay, and the medium steps are pretty fun. So I play it... y'know, occasionally. I'm not much of a fan, overall.

However, the song is definitely not as cool as MAX 300 or PARANOiA Survivor... however, Energizer sounds pretty cool, from what I've heard of it.

So... this is kind of rant-ish but I hope I've made my point.

Last edited by Rancidfish on Sat May 14, 2005 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total
DDR_mastor1
Trick Member
Trick Member

44. PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoa someone said something about a site that has Uniq and.... arg im tired... someone elses music on there? can i get a link?
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Agent J
Trick Member
Trick Member

45. PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had never heard of any of the music in ITG before, but for some reason, I recently got an urge to get back into DDR sims again and downloaded everything available on Fantomfreak's site and gave the music a whirl. Overall, I like a good deal of the music. I'm particularly a fan of Smiley, with stuff like Xuxa, Euphoria, July, and Delirium. KaW is up there, too. Along with that, I like Filo Bedo's stuff, Mind Reflection, Hardcore of the North, Driving Force Classical, oh, and I can't forget about the revival of E-Rotic and Missing Heart in this game.

On the other hand, there is some music I don't like in the game. I thought the hip hop in the game was kind of cheesy overall, and I have nothing against hip hop. I like both mainstream and not-so-mainstream rap and hip hop. There's some music in the game that I find rather forgettable, too, like Vertex and Pandemonium. I was listening to them while typing this, and I didn't even notice when either song ended. Would I say I like the music in this game more than DDR? Hard to say. There's quite a bit of stuff in DDR I like, too. Almost anything by dj TAKA or TaQ is good IMHO, as well as some of Naoki's stuff, Mr. T., good-cool, some of the Dancemania licenses.

I guess all I can say is I think both songs have their good points and bad points. ITG has overall a more cohesive, more thought out feel to its songlist, but DDR has a big enough variety for anyone to enjoy if for no reason other than there are some pop songs in there that people are bound to recognize. It all depends on your musical tastes, really. I have eclectic musical tastes, so I can find music I like on both games. =P
blak puls fyre
Trick Member
Trick Member

46. PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like alot of music in ITG and I like alot in DDR
but I am more familiar with DDR music
Malice913150
Trick Member
Trick Member

47. PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my worthless opinion, I say ITG music is KICK buttocks!
I like quite a few of the DDR songs, i just dont really understand why they put Silent Hill in... An X-mas song....in DDR....just doesnt work
ALL the MAX songs are awesome. The End.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
DAF
Trick Member
Trick Member

48. PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the songs (such as July) have a basic pattern being repeated 900 times. But then again, I like that song as well as a bunch of other itg stuff. Like Charlene and Queen of Light. I don't know why I like them, but I do and they always seem to be playing in my head.

I understand why the first post was made, but in time you'll come to love some of itg's stuff.
The potential you'll be that you'll never see
The promises you'll only make
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: