Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

New Calculator DDR!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
プライアン
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IoriYagami wrote:
You know... you could make a lot of money if you sold this, i know i would buy it.

He would most likely have to get some sort of license or make some sort of deal with TI seeing that he made it using their product. It wouldn't be able to sell for much and most of the money would probably go to TI anyway.
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

21. PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mobile Mayhem wrote:
IoriYagami wrote:
You know... you could make a lot of money if you sold this, i know i would buy it.

He would most likely have to get some sort of license or make some sort of deal with TI seeing that he made it using their product. It wouldn't be able to sell for much and most of the money would probably go to TI anyway.
That and... you know... not get sued by Konami.

Amusing Pictures: lolddrfreak | Road of LoQ
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Xbox Live Gamertag
プライアン
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VxJasonxV wrote:
Mobile Mayhem wrote:
IoriYagami wrote:

That and... you know... not get sued by Konami.

I figured that was pretty much a given... so I didn't mention it. laugh.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have considered selling it, but it really isn't worth the risk and the effort. It would also give me more trouble by making a section in the program that prevents people from transfering it between calculators. This would make me the only source of the program, boosting my profits. This is just impractical and I really just want to give people free fun, not money.

I really want to make a sample or working beta version, but that is also very impractical. Plus it would ruin the final release. E13.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
PARANOiA -Respect-
Trick Member
Trick Member

24. PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...what is TI?
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
Topher▶◀Rocks
Trick Member
Trick Member

25. PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas Instruments. Odds are 90% of the calculators you've ever touched are theirs.
Trick Member
Trick Member

26. PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have your draw walkthrough ready tomorrow or Saturday. Perhaps Sunday if I don't wake up early enough before I have to go to work on Saturday.
Trick Member
Trick Member

27. PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draw walkthrough? What draw thing? I'm confused. You said something about your skills in graphic making, but what exactly are you talking about? E19.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
プライアン
Trick Member
Trick Member

28. PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mobile Mayhem wrote:
If I can find some free time I will try to make up a Draw Menu and Graphics Page. I just made a really cool animation (recall pic x) of a guy kickflipping a set of stairs. I'll make another one to demo on your website.

E13.gif

Your website's Draw page was emtpy so I decided I would make one for you (or at least the contents of it). I'll have it by Sunday.
Trick Member
Trick Member

29. PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow! Thanks then. E4.gif I really need to finish making the CTL (Control) and I/O (Input/Output) sections first. I would like to see what you have. Then I'll have some fun with some advanced programming tecniques. I haven't touched BASIC in a while, but I'm glad I know like everything about it.
Geostigma
Trick Member
Trick Member

30. PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a request.

i dont know much about assembly since i just got one of these graphing calcs, but can u possibly make the arrow keys controlled by 2,4,6,8? i dont if that works and all but if u could itd b so much better. all the other DDR calc games ive downloaded use the actual arrow buttons on the calc.

btw, nice lookin screens. good luck
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
natethegreat88
Trick Member
Trick Member

31. PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you put bag on it the arrows would all blend to gether, but i wouldent get far, my calc would be out the window in no time!
プライアン
Trick Member
Trick Member

32. PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have your Draw stuff (hopefully) done by Sunday. If not... I guess you'll have to wait. E13.gif

By the way: either I'm really bored in Trig or I'm just really smart so I don't need to pay attention.

laugh.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

33. PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see people getting good moving .gif files from their calculators, but how do you do it? What did you make that skater gif with? E19.gif I want to make a fun gif to show what the program looks like right now.

Yes, bag will probably be annoying. However, DDR Version 3.18 might have grayscale arrows, so the arrows could be different colors! erm.gif
Philipio
Trick Member
Trick Member

34. PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GARYsurvivor wrote:
Yes, bag will probably be annoying.

Would speed mods be too hard to implement?
Staff Member
Staff Member

35. PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys.

Let him finish a working app first. A demo even. Then you can start in on the feature requests.

Sentient Mode is capable...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Topher▶◀Rocks
Trick Member
Trick Member

36. PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care if you put bag in but if you decide to use it, try making it just bag 3x instead of making all the mods on your own. Seems like it would be easier.
Trick Member
Trick Member

37. PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Topher_Rocks wrote:
I don't care if you put bag in but if you decide to use it, try making it just bag 3x instead of making all the mods on your own. Seems like it would be easier.

I think everyone knows that there's only one way to play bag, and that's with no mods at all.
プライアン
Trick Member
Trick Member

38. PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To get things off of your calculator:

First use TI Connect to connect your calculator to your computer. Then once you open up TI Connect use TI Screen Capture. You cannot use TI Screen Capture while using programs or apps. I took seperate pictures of each picture used in the calculator animation sequence.

After that I saved them as .GIF's. Then I used UnFREEz 2.1 to make an animated .GIF. It's probably the most simple and easy animated .GIF maker around. Not only that but it's free!
Trick Member
Trick Member

39. PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IoriYagami wrote:
You know... you could get sued to all hell if you sold this, i know i would buy it.

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: