Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

New Calculator DDR!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gameboyguy13
Trick Member
Trick Member

140. PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm almost positive he said this in the thread already, but I'm reasonably sure it's assembly.

If you're that curious, it's only 7 pages...
EDIT: Or, at least, it was until I started a new page with this. E10.gif

My LiveJournal

GOLI, translated, wrote: Oh, and to you DDR players who mailed NAOKI and were all, "Make a 400 BPM song! Please!" You don't want to be human anymore, do you?
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[ES]DJ Vang
Basic Member
Basic Member

141. PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo, GS nice to see you here!

This looks great and all but do you have a songlist set up yet. I know there isn't any sound but still what's in it?
View users profile Send private message
Phantm
Trick Member
Trick Member

142. PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will it work on a TI-89 Titanium Edition? Or can you make it compatible?

Calc is boring. As is physics.
gameboyguy13
Trick Member
Trick Member

143. PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd advise against doing this in physics. It's probably in your best interest to pay attention so you understand and don't kill your grade, unless it really makes sense for you right away when you read the textbook or something.

My LiveJournal

GOLI, translated, wrote: Oh, and to you DDR players who mailed NAOKI and were all, "Make a 400 BPM song! Please!" You don't want to be human anymore, do you?

Last edited by gameboyguy13 on Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bolt-Edge
Trick Member
Trick Member

144. PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gameboyguy13 wrote:
I'm almost positive he said this in the thread already, but I'm reasonably sure it's assembly.

If you're that curious, it's only 7 pages...
EDIT: Or, at least, it was until I started a new page with this. E10.gif

Oh well i just learned about these a few days ago, and i didnt know what assembly meant when he made his post (first post)
Phantm
Trick Member
Trick Member

145. PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gameboyguy13 wrote:
I'd advise against doing this in physics. It's probably in your best interest to pay attention so you understand and don't kill your grade, Unless it really makes sense for you right away when you read the textbook or something.

Ah, alright, Calc it is then E15.gif
runwithscizzors9
Trick Member
Trick Member

146. PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ES] GARYsurvivor wrote:
I'm sure you guys want to eat me, so now I might as well put out something. It has no gameplay because that part is still too unstable. However, this sample has the main menu and the song selection menu. You can switch between songs and choose a difficulty, but as soon as you press enter, it exits the program. This is mainly for show purpose. It is reccomended that you read the text file so you know how to use it. E13.gif

http://paranoia.sitesled.com/DDR306.8xp
http://paranoia.sitesled.com/ddr306.txt

I can realease the rest of the game once it is working correctly. Have fun looking at this. nerd.gif

what do i do with those one i downloaded them?
View users profile Send private message
[ES] GARYsurvivor
Trick Member
Trick Member

147. PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it's made in assembly language, with notepad! biggrin.gif Due to that, it is pretty much impossible to make it for the TI-89. I don't have one, so I haven't learned how to program for those. E15.gif
runwithscizzors9 wrote:
[ES] GARYsurvivor wrote:
I'm sure you guys want to eat me, so now I might as well put out something. It has no gameplay because that part is still too unstable. However, this sample has the main menu and the song selection menu. You can switch between songs and choose a difficulty, but as soon as you press enter, it exits the program. This is mainly for show purpose. It is recommended that you read the text file so you know how to use it. E13.gif

I can realease the rest of the game once it is working correctly. Have fun looking at this. nerd.gif

what do i do with those one i downloaded them?

The quote you have basically tells you. It is a (old) sample, just for show. If you want to see sort of what it would look like, then download it. If you know how to use your calculator enough, you should be able to figue out how to transfer it. Running it is described in the text file.

*Eats cookies and types several hexadecimal numbers in notepad...*

*Explodes*
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Bolt-Edge
Trick Member
Trick Member

148. PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ES] GARYsurvivor wrote:
I'm sure you guys want to eat me, so now I might as well put out something. It has no gameplay because that part is still too unstable. However, this sample has the main menu and the song selection menu. You can switch between songs and choose a difficulty, but as soon as you press enter, it exits the program. This is mainly for show purpose. It is reccomended that you read the text file so you know how to use it. E13.gif

I'm not quite sure if this really matters, but the when you press quit in your demo program, it brings it back to the intro screen. Is it supposed to do that?
CVsym
Basic Member
Basic Member

149. PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Kick A55! Reply with quote

I was actually just joking about having DDR on my TI-83 with my classmates the other day, and now I find out it might actually be real! Kick buttocks! I would GLADLY do tests and stuff for this because if I could actually get ddr on my calc I would freak. Although back to an earlier post, I do think that having bag on a calculator without sound would be kinda iffy, since the song is VERY dependant on listening to the music. Everything else looks good though, although as I see this is definately for the most extreme DDR gamers (which I am so it's fine with me) and I think it would be a hit.
Anyways, I'll definately be looking for this when it comes out.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
eaglefan101
Trick Member
Trick Member

150. PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey gary... how much longer until its done? (sorry to be so impatient) I just had my first day of school today and it was boring. I want to make it not boring! riiight.gif (sorry if this is a little rude... which it probably is)

Yeah this is the end of my sig. You can stop reading it now.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Bolt-Edge
Trick Member
Trick Member

151. PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

piemaster wrote:
Hey gary... how much longer until its done? (sorry to be so impatient) I just had my first day of school today and it was boring. I want to make it not boring! riiight.gif (sorry if this is a little rude... which it probably is)

Gary has school too, be patient
Synaesthesia
Trick Member
Trick Member

152. PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary has ban, too, so don't hold your breath.

G_G
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
shimikiah
Trick Member
Trick Member

153. PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ES] GARYsurvivor wrote:

I hate when people come to me on AIM to ask me this. E15.gif If I don't have it done in a month, I'll slap myself, REALLY REALLY HARD! biggrin.gif

Oh oh, I want to see that!!! E10.gif
chaduh16
Trick Member
Trick Member

154. PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to run the demo, and got a syntax error. I'm on a TI-83 plus
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Bolt-Edge
Trick Member
Trick Member

155. PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chaduh16 wrote:
I tried to run the demo, and got a syntax error. I'm on a TI-83 plus

actually read the README file, itll show what to do

Anyway, due to gary's "inconvenience", I'll try to stay in touch with him and see if he gets in anything new.
frightful720
Basic Member
Basic Member

156. PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... I found it... Thank your, Gary... I finally find something for ddr on a TI-84 Plus Silver Edition and you are the one... So what's the news as of right now? I read everything through those 8 pages and got your great demo, but can't stand the suspense as of the last couple days I have looked at this thread... If you have a working song, how does the controls feel? Is it nice or a little off? Well, I'm just gonna stop because I can ask a million things but those are just, well ya... Please respond ASAP!!! XD Thanks again Gary laugh.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FFMMCLXIV
Trick Member
Trick Member

157. PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, I finally got a TI-83!

SO HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk, wish you luck. Hope it's done soon!

drool.gif drool.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
Bolt-Edge
Trick Member
Trick Member

158. PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you guys havnt noticed, hes been banned

I talked to him yesterday. He's been really busy lately and hasnt really got much done for the DDRCalc program. Right now, there really isnt an estimate time for when he'll finish.

I know the suspense is getting on you guys, but we just need to wait and be patient. I'll try to keep you guys informed
The Letter K
Trick Member
Trick Member

159. PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:deleted:
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: