Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Inside Pulse's Interview With John Tam

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
El Mullet
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Inside Pulse's Interview With John Tam Reply with quote

John Tam has given an interview to Inside Pulse, and can be found here. Not only does he talk ITG, but also some background on Red Octane, their controllers, and GetUpMove.com.

The interview takes more of a "layman's" approach to ITG, with questions coming from someone who's had little-to-no experience with the actual game. (i.e. myself) So if you see a surprising lack of new information, that is why.

The interview officially goes up Friday, but you get a sneak peak tonight!
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was quite similar to the video interview on IGN and basically had the same exact information. :[

| Pics | Play-Asia |
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Houou Don't You Want Me
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like how the article says that 'for the longest time there has only been one dancing game' completely ignoring Pump it Up and some of the less-known dance games. Psh.

Also, new, IMPORTANT news alert: "The full song list includes 76 tracks. 61 tracks are playable from the start. 15 tracks are made playable through the unlock system."

yesyesjjaja
View users profile Send private message
El Mullet
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

St00pidBaka // BluR wrote:
That was quite similar to the video interview on IGN and basically had the same exact information. :[

The questions were asked and answered before the IGN interview ever appeared. This was supposed to go up last week, but due to time constraints and other factors, it was delayed. Believe me, I uttered more than my fair share of curses when I saw that IGN had their interview up before ours. Stupid mainstream sites with their "video technology"... E15.gif

Houou wrote:
I like how the article says that 'for the longest time there has only been one dancing game' completely ignoring Pump it Up and some of the less-known dance games. Psh.

"One dancing game appearing on home consoles." Okay, so there was also "MC Groovez dance CRAZE" and "Jungle Book Rhythm & Groove" before and during. But honestly, are they THAT important or worth a mention?

And don't worry about PIU. They're not being ignored...
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess they needn't mention Pump It Up as RoXoR is now affiliated with Andamiro.
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: