Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

ITG Player's Mix - need help!

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zarumayo
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:33 am    Post subject: ITG Player's Mix - need help! Reply with quote

This is Shortysnmn2010

I plan on creating a project where every stepchart from ITG is remade. All the beginner, medium, hard, and expert steps are up to us to create. They'll be using kurisagi(sp?)'s MP3's, and they'll be released as a big .sm package like the first one came out. All stepcharts needs new beginner, medium, and hard steps. Expert, novice, and edit (preferably 2 edits max per song) charts are all optional.

This will go beyond just making stepcharts. If people want to make backgrounds to stepfiles, those would be accepted also (I'm guessing most will end up not having any, though). Also, people could create marathons (modded or not modded, doesn't matter). These would probably be created later after the stepcharts are in, so we know what we are working with. Also, I'm planning on adding a few extra songs (they aren't in ITG, but relate to it, like a long verson or a remix to an ITG song), similar to how the home version is posting out 4 new stepfiles.

I also hope to have double charts in also, but probably not all like on singles

People will get credit by having their name in the difficulty discriptions.

Contact either me (shortysnmn2012@hotmail.com) or check out Digital Gremline's site here:
www.gremline.275mb.com

This project is about 2/3rd done, but any remaining help would be great.
- Especially for Doubles/Marathons

Sites to show Progress

http://www.angelfire.com/amiga2/itgremake/Complete.htm
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: