Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

questions about the new console itg

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KILLJOY
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:23 am    Post subject: questions about the new console itg Reply with quote

ok if this information is somewhere else pleas put a link but i cant realy find it.

1. what is the release date for the game?
2.how many songs are there going to be?
3.will it somehow be compatable with other ddr console games, like all the console games from konamix up were?
4.will there be an edit and training mode?
5.will it be eyetoy compatable (i luv seeing myself dance in the background)
6.i know this is a stupid question but does it realy come with a konami suks bumper sticker? i heard some kids at the arcade saying it was going to.

again sorry if these are questions everyone has known the answers to for a long time now but i havnt been online in a while and i need to know.
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

1. PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: questions about the new console itg Reply with quote

AFRONOIA wrote:
ok if this information is somewhere else pleas put a link but i cant realy find it.

1. what is the release date for the game?
Many retailers have a release date set as May 9th. No official date has been announced though.
AFRONOIA wrote:
2.how many songs are there going to be?
inthegroove.com
AFRONOIA wrote:
3.will it somehow be compatable with other ddr console games, like all the console games from konamix up were?
Yes, because Roxor secret teamed up with Konami and you didn't know. AND they're sharing songs!
AFRONOIA wrote:
4.will there be an edit and training mode?
Training, *so I've heard* (it's always subject to change) will be 'the training song' from ITG Arcade.
Edit... should be in there.
AFRONOIA wrote:
5.will it be eyetoy compatable (i luv seeing myself dance in the background)
No
AFRONOIA wrote:
6.i know this is a stupid question but does it realy come with a konami suks bumper sticker? i heard some kids at the arcade saying it was going to.
A stupid question due to stupid arcade kids. thumb.gif
AFRONOIA wrote:
again sorry if these are questions everyone has known the answers to for a long time now but i havnt been online in a while and i need to know.
inthegroove.com, this forum, and google.com
All your sexy friends when you need to know.

Amusing Pictures: lolddrfreak | Road of LoQ
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Xbox Live Gamertag
Mr. A
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:05 am    Post subject: Re: questions about the new console itg Reply with quote

VxJasonxV wrote:

AFRONOIA wrote:
A stupid question due to stupid arcade kids. thumb.gif

Hah! That's a good one. E15.gif
View users profile Send private message
'Ivan
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clearing up the jokes now... laugh.gif

2. All 72 songs from the arcade + 4 unknown-as-of-yet bonus songs.

3. No.

6. No.

If you end up joining, put "ThreeLeafIvy" in the referrer box, will ya? E1.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Thomas Hobbes
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omfg. I have a thread about this. ._.

| Pics | Play-Asia |
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: