Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

C200, C400 and speed mod usage
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TCBCR.Toastercookie
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that long freeze in the beginning (lol pun) of the song is a BPM adjusting freeze, it moves a coiple tenths of a BPM in there, so that's why it says BPM: 134-134 in the song select menu.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Arctic Wolves
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syncognition wrote:
well it WILL say at the bottom of the screen in the mods menu that you will be disqualified for using the mod on that song. also, the bpm indicator in the options screen next to the speed mod settings says BPM: 134-134, indicating a slight change.

Hey, that's a good idea! >_>; I never use speed mods, at least not yet, and so I didn't know it told you when you were disqualified for a high score. I was under the impression there was no indicator, but I guess that's silly because how would a first time player know that selecting a C mod on a tempo changing song would DQ them? Heh.
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoXoR has said that is a song has a slight synching bpm change, it shouldn't disqualify you. I guess they just let On a day Like Today slip through be mistake.
LET ME SHOW YOU THEM
Vivid Member
Vivid Member

23. PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that song goes from being early to slightly late after the sandwich making freeze E1.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: