Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

USB Card FAQ - READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
E-300
Trick Member
Trick Member

220. PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a usp called 'intelligent stick' . Its a 2.0 and
has 64mb.

But everytime I put it in the ITG2 Machine it keeps saying error and never opens a file...Am I doing something wrong? E19.gif E19.gif E19.gif
View users profile Send private message
DemonHybrid
Trick Member
Trick Member

221. PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question, just to help myself out...

What do you base ITG edits on, when you go to edit them in Stepmania? I'm using the files found on itg.worldgamerz, to make a Da Roots edit, and I'm not sure that if I switched my file from SM to .edit, that it will read it (is there something that it needs to read? I mean, the ITG SM files are no different than DDR SM files.....unless you can actually mess with the syncing on ITG machine edits..) Is there anything I have to know?

Thanks in advance

DH

View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
lildrchris25
Trick Member
Trick Member

222. PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not totally sure what you are asking, but let me guide you to a resource that i think will help you and everyone else trying to make the edits:

http://www.itgfreak.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1543

That edit guide is pretty detailed and could answer all your questions regarding edits.
Trick Member
Trick Member

223. PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lildrchris25 wrote:
i'm not totally sure what you are asking, but let me guide you to a resource that i think will help you and everyone else trying to make the edits:

http://www.itgfreak.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1543

That edit guide is pretty detailed and could answer all your questions regarding edits.

Well, that helps, thank you. But when it says to "Select the song" in step 1.2, could it be just any ITG song that has the same name on Stepmania? Because my question is, could it tell the difference between a file that has Pandemonium as it's name, with Pandemonium's BPM and steps, from something that has...lets say, AM-3P's BPM and steps, but with Pandemonium as it's name? It would need an EXACT copy to base it off of on stepmania, right? Unless you can mess with the syncing, length of song, BPM, amount of arrows, etc.....

I hope I was a bit more clear, if you need me to explain it further I'm always on AIM, throw me an IM, and I'll try to explain my problem further

DH

View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Key131
Basic Member
Basic Member

224. PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I use a Memorex on an Itg machine?
mydixiewrecked
Trick Member
Trick Member

225. PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Key131 wrote:
Can I use a Memorex on an Itg machine?

Yes, I've got a 256 MB one that works just fine.
ViciousCB
Trick Member
Trick Member

226. PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunday will be my first day playing ITG, and I wanna make sure that my flash drive is compatible...

It's a $15 Imation 32MB flash drive.

It works with my PS2 and TV Cable Box, so could it possibly work with In The Groove 1?

Sorry if this kind of drive is known to work or not, I just dont have enough time to search for the answer on all the pages.

Thank You.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
lildrchris25
Trick Member
Trick Member

227. PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better late than never...

Yes it will. I did change the link to the usb compatibility page, as it was pointed towards my old host, which is gone now.

I know a few people at one of my local arcades that in fact use that card.

Though I do question why you paid $15 for a 32 MB when you could have found a 128 MB from $20-25.
Trick Member
Trick Member

228. PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok im probobly going to b playing on an itg2 machine today and i want to get a usb card b4 i go there. i printed the list from ur site but incase i dont find it, i want back-ups. so any card that is linux compatible will work even if its not on the list?
View users profile Send private message Send email
lildrchris25
Trick Member
Trick Member

229. PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty much. i did forget exactly what linux itg 2 was running, and that might affect what cards will be able to run.
Basic Member
Basic Member

230. PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

say i would like to edit sweet world how would i do that. Ware could i get the song to edit it in sm?

i have a 512mb pny
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
lildrchris25
Trick Member
Trick Member

231. PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better late than never:

Go find that yourself. That isn't open for discussion here.

Update with the link to itgfreak concerning the making of edits.

On another note, I do have one request. Since the R8 patch came out, there have been cards that no longer work on the ITG 2 machines, because they were "high powered" drives. From what I have read on the roxor forums, they only have 400 mA to work with, and reject any cards that use 200 mA or higher. My question here is what cards are "high powered" and thus not compatible with ITG 2?
Trick Member
Trick Member

232. PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I decided I should mention this (as I don't feel like scanning through the pages as if it had been said already).

I went to the arcade with my I-Pod in hand, as I had lost my original USB. After going into my I-Pod options from I-Tunes, and changing it so that it holds about 100MB data and the rest songs, I decided I'd try it at the arcade.

It works fine.

A little sensative on it's posistioning, but it works just fine.

The machine I used it on was a ITG 2 Dedicated Cabnient. My I-Pod is a 1GB Shuffle I got for X-mas. It still works for music (I'm listening to it right now), and works for data on my computer (for some reason, I plugged it into the Mac I'm on right now at school, and it didn't register, or it did and I don't know how to use it.)

I just came to say the I-Pod Shuffle 1GB DOES work on ITG 2 DC! Yay!
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
lildrchris25
Trick Member
Trick Member

233. PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I read on roxor's support page about the patch, and they did mention that it may improve compatibility with ipod shuffles, so I guess I'll add it to my list.

FAQ updated.
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

234. PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

De-Stickied as per the new Bureau thread.
Trick Member
Trick Member

235. PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got a SanDisk Cruzer Micro (512 mb), and the machine at my arcade won't accept it, yet i've seen other people use theirs. What should i do to fix it?
Trick Member
Trick Member

236. PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would a Rio 64 MB USB stick work on ITG2 machines?
When I first drawing a crowd I usually pic my trusty #4 pencil. I start with some of the background as in things that are hard to blend in and then I draw the forground. Man, art is hard to do!
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lildrchris25
Trick Member
Trick Member

237. PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue0ctane wrote:
Would a Rio 64 MB USB stick work on ITG2 machines?

Try it out on the ITG 2 machine, and see if it works.
Trick Member
Trick Member

238. PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking for a more competent answer, but people can't know everything. I'll report the status here ASAP.
When I first drawing a crowd I usually pic my trusty #4 pencil. I start with some of the background as in things that are hard to blend in and then I draw the forground. Man, art is hard to do!
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Topher▶◀Rocks
Trick Member
Trick Member

239. PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you need do do anything special before using a USB Stick, like on your computer or something first or can you just put it straight into the machine for your start?
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: