Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Scores

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skankenstein
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Scores Reply with quote

What are all the scores you can get on ITG? Also, what do they compare to on DDR?
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Scores Reply with quote

Skankenstein wrote:
What are all the scores you can get on ITG? Also, what do they compare to on DDR?

scores vary greatly, as its all based on the percentage

F < D- < D < D+ etc etc... < A+ < Star < 2 Stars < 3 Stars < 4 Stars (i believe)

F is a failure, D is close, and i would say is quite close to D in DDR, i would say the same with C and B. However, A's are quite easy to get, as you need 80% of the steps "fantastic" to get it, so I would place it maybe just below a DDR "A". then there are stars (ranging from a low AA to a high AA), and four stars would be equal to a 100%/AAA

correct me if im wrong
View users profile Send private message
Kyran
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Scores Reply with quote

100% is more like a AAAA. 99% is similar to a AAA (in terms of difficulty, there isn't really a AAA equilvelant). S = AA, and so on.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
foyboy21
Roxor Staff
Roxor Staff

3. PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:49 pm    Post subject: Scores Reply with quote

Here is the low down with the scores

100 quad star
99 triple star
98 double star (~DDR's AAA)
96 single star
94 S+
92 S (~DDR's AA)
89 S-
86 A+
83 A (~DDR's A)
80 A-
76 B+
72 B (~DDR's B)
68 B-
64 C+
60 C (~DDR's C)
55 C-
below 55 = D
fail = F
AA is ABOUT as hard to get as an S.
AAA is ABOUT as hard as a Star for a poor MA player. For a better MA player the AAA is about as hard as a double star.

As far as a AAA, there can be no actuall equalivent as DDR would not give you a AAA if you got 1 great, even if all the rest of your steps were marvolouses. This is kinda how 5th mix was with AA's. Even if you got all perfects but got 1 good, then you could not get a AA.

100% is ABOUT as hard as step manias AAAA.

Again there are no exact equalivnets.

You can Think of the S class as the AA class. S- is similar to not quite getting the AA. S+ means you had a strong AA.

You can think of the Star Class as the AAA class. a single star means you barly had that AAA, such as AAAing a non stop with very few maravoluses (provided you also got a full excellent combo). a triple star would mean that you hade a very solid AAA, like getting a very high maravolus count and all perfects on a non-stop.

Last edited by foyboy21 on Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
PKMN.YnoT
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: Scores Reply with quote

foyboy21 wrote:
96.25 single star

I'm pretty sure Singe Star is 96% now (I remember reading it somewhere too) unless the ITG at my machine is outdated or something.
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:13 am    Post subject: Re: Scores Reply with quote

Y noT wrote:
foyboy21 wrote:
96.25 single star

I'm pretty sure Singe Star is 96% now (I remember reading it somewhere too) unless the ITG at my machine is outdated or something.

I'm not too sure about that, but Foyboy is part of the staff that created the game. His picture comes up in the credits. laugh.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:49 am    Post subject: Re: Scores Reply with quote

Oschino wrote:
Y noT wrote:
foyboy21 wrote:
96.25 single star

I'm not too sure about that, but Foyboy is part of the staff that created the game. His picture comes up in the credits. laugh.gif

http://cfusionpm.com/ddr/screen00041.jpg
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Scores Reply with quote

foyboy21 wrote:

96.25 single star

Why hello once again Mr. Foy. Yeah, that's definitely not right, as proven above. Also, Jboy and I noticed some sort of glitch in the number of hands in Dawn Expert. Could you please shed some light on this?

May I reiterate the fact that you are not a fubcktard :D.

CKiD wrote:

With SuperNova supposedly out and shipping everywhere, what will be your first set of songs? Just post some songs you will include in your first set. E1.gif

My first set will be:
DXY/I'm gonna get you!
Candy(star)/Candy(heart)
Faxx/Paranoia Survivor/Max 300
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Rancidfish
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Foyboy is on the staff, but he seems a bit behind the times on everything... who here remembers the old "Pandemonium has the fastest candle steps in the game" debacle?
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

9. PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey now Foy is cool.

(Translated courtesy to those of you reading from the Pacific Northwest):

YHeo wnko fyo i csolo
Trick Member
Trick Member

10. PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean Pandemonium has the fastest step jumps? Candle steps are u,r,l,d and repeat. Or do I have that mixed with something else?

Alezay from "THE GRP"
Toady wrote:
That guy on his knees is me, and I'm doing what I do best - worship the rooster.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
foyboy21
Roxor Staff
Roxor Staff

11. PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yes, Foyboy is on the staff, but he seems a bit behind the times on everything... who here remembers the old "Pandemonium has the fastest candle steps in the game" debacle?

So it appears that 96.00 is the ranknig for the Star in the arcade. This is not how I set it up, but this is how it currently is. My apologizes.

As far as the fastest candle steps, I thoughts Pandomonium had the fastes candel stepS. So, since I must be wrong again, which song has the fastest ones? (candle steps being U,L,D or U,R,D or in a run they can appear as U,L,D,U,R,D and so on)

Perhaps I should step down and not try and help people out with information anymore. Doesn't seem to be appriceated anyway.

Edit* Again I apoligeze for giving any incorrect info latly. Working graveyard shifts for one fire department, while also going to the fire acadamy, and working for roxorgames is enough stress as it is. However this week I have Oral boards with a fire department, and I spent all day today in the Emergency Room as a frind of mine had a health problem. Tomorrow I will be getting up at 5am to drive 5 hours to sit infront of fire captins and battallion chiefs and have them fire questions at me, then I'll be tested for 3 horus, after which time I will be driving an additionall 5 hours to get to the frie acadamy just as it starts, then I'll be let out at 1030pm so I can come home and go to work on ITG. And if that was not bad enough, Friday I start work at 7pm and work till 7am at which ponit I drive 30 min and start the acadamy at 8am till 5pm, get home at 6pm and start work on ITG. At least on Thursday and Sunday I can work all day on ITG without worring about other things, except for studying for the state fire test coming up in 2 months.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
ninjafetus
Trick Member
Trick Member

12. PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate your info, so keep posting! E1.gif

I think people said that July has some faster candle steps, and that Disconnected ~Hyper~ has a single (?) candle step that's the fastest?

I dunno, but pandy seems to have the fastest that are actually a reasonable amount of them. Kind of like when people say, "Well, TECHNICALLY B4U B4ZA mix has the fastest consecutive steps in the game," or before that, Follow the Sun or something dumb. When obviously the answer that helps people more is LoM.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: