Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

About the "ninja" pad

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ornlu
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: About the "ninja" pad Reply with quote

I really don't want this thread locked, and I couldn't find an "official" thread for this pad, so I'm asking here.

I don't want a reply that says "GET A CF instead" What I want to know is whether the NINJA pads are decent (from someone who has one). I'm well aware that CF's are very popular here as well as on other DDR forums.

[url=http://cgi.ebay.com/Ninja-Metal-Dance-Revolution-DDR-PAD-PS2-XBOX-PC-USB-NR_W0QQitemZ104752511043QQihZ020QQcategoryZ21188QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I'm refering to this Ninja Here[/url]

It seems like every time this comes up people who have one say they're awesome and people who don't say they're TERRIBLE... I've rarely seen a bad review from someone who had one so I'm really trying to figure out whether they're actually worth getting or not.

What I want: Slightly recessed pannels (not to the level of the AfterBurner) so it comes down to that, the Nexen, the BlueShark, and the Ninja are the only ones I've seen with this feature. I don't care if it has a bar or not. (again, don't want this locked, I have done research but can't figure out what ones have recessed pannels and which ones do not)

And I don't want to get a CF with an arcade mod as that will cost $$.

I really do want any and all advice available though, and greatly appreciate any constructive responses.

Thanks in advance,
-Rob[/url]
View users profile Send private message
Kalek
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ddrfreak.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=115237
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ornlu
Basic Member
Basic Member

2. PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks
View users profile Send private message
Marq(uistadorous)
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes they are pretty good for the price, but you will probably end up encountering a couple problems...
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a set of Ninja pads off ebay a month or so ago and after playing ITG on them for a month they still work as good as the day i got them if not better and still look pretty good (http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d172/n1nj4-b01/P1010010.jpg)

one thing i don't like is that they do move around ALOT if you don't have 2 of them and they are connected together.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: