Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Can't find info on pad

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daps83777
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Can't find info on pad Reply with quote

I was in Walmart today and saw they have a Universal Pelican dance pad that stresses its compatability with Mario Mix, which seems to have problems with most universal pads. anyone know anything about this Pelican pad? i am looking for a softpad and going to walmart is easier than buying one on the net, so your feedback is appreciated. thanks.
View users profile Send private message
aluminum.
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: In the mother f*ucking bottle of absolute Damnation (the horrid Ninth Circle of Hell)
1. PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Search Google first to find the info

if you CANT, then post here

On topic: I never heard of Pelican Brand making a dance pad before. Check the box and manufacturers label
Marq(uistadorous)
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't find info on pad Reply with quote

daps83777 wrote:
I was in Walmart today and saw they have a Universal Pelican dance pad that stresses its compatability with Mario Mix, which seems to have problems with most universal pads. anyone know anything about this Pelican pad? i am looking for a softpad and going to walmart is easier than buying one on the net, so your feedback is appreciated. thanks.

Just buy it, try it, and tell us about it E1.gif . It cant be too expensive
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also interested in this pad. I can't find it on the official Pelican website or Google. Other than its compatibility with Nintendo Gamecube, the other selling point of the pad was its reinforced buttons. Does it mean that it is the first flat pad (without foam inserts) to have plastic arrows?
daps83777
Basic Member
Basic Member

4. PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i searched google before I posted. I searched pelican's website, which appears hasn't been heavily updated since 2004. i looked all over and can't find any info. i am guessing it is brand new considering most universal pads still have compatability problems with Mario Mix for some reason. i am thinking about trying it out, if i do i would post my thought on it after i use it for a while.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: