Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Dance Dance Revolution X Coming to Arcades!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rage*
Trick Member
Trick Member

140. PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The licences don't sound very good. frown.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

141. PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rage* wrote:
The licences don't sound very good. frown.gif

I don't really know yet because half the licenses are Japanese and none of the new DDR X arcade videos on YouTube show the damn screen -_-, but it seems we got most of the licenses from DDR X US, and have you heard LOVING YOU (Epidemik Remix) from HP2? I can't wait to play this in arcades.
Trick Member
Trick Member

142. PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

since the master song list on DDRX JP CS contains the following we can be like 99% sure these are all going to be in X AC (originally posted by al2k on zenius-i-vanisher):

parx PARANOiA (X-Special)
trxs TRIP MACHINE (X-Special)
parx2 PARANOiA MAX(DIRTY MIX)(X-Special)
sptx SP-TRIP MACHINE(JUNGLE MIX)(X-Special)
rebx PARANOiA Rebirth(X-Special)
afrx AFRONOVA(X-Special)
pevx PARANOIA EVOLUTION(X-Special)
clix TRIP MACHINE CLIMAX(X-Special)
petx PARANOiA ETERNAL(X-Special)
feax Healing Vision(X-Special)
canx CANDY(X-Special)
xmax MAX 300(X-Special)
unlx MAXX UNLIMITED(X-Special)
kakx kakumei(X-Special)
legx The legend of MAX(X-Special)
ddrx Dance Dance Revolution(X-Special)
xpar PARANOiA MAX(DIRTY MIX)in roulette(X-Special)
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
DarkTetsuya
Contributor
Contributor

143. PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ranatalus wrote:
since the master song list on DDRX JP CS contains the following we can be like 99% sure these are all going to be in X AC (originally posted by al2k on zenius-i-vanisher):

parx PARANOiA (X-Special)
trxs TRIP MACHINE (X-Special)
parx2 PARANOiA MAX(DIRTY MIX)(X-Special)
sptx SP-TRIP MACHINE(JUNGLE MIX)(X-Special)
rebx PARANOiA Rebirth(X-Special)
afrx AFRONOVA(X-Special)
pevx PARANOIA EVOLUTION(X-Special)
clix TRIP MACHINE CLIMAX(X-Special)
petx PARANOiA ETERNAL(X-Special)
feax Healing Vision(X-Special)
canx CANDY(X-Special)
xmax MAX 300(X-Special)
unlx MAXX UNLIMITED(X-Special)
kakx kakumei(X-Special)
legx The legend of MAX(X-Special)
ddrx Dance Dance Revolution(X-Special)
xpar PARANOiA MAX(DIRTY MIX)in roulette(X-Special)

... wow, are you f***ing serious? As if we weren't behind enough as it is with X CS not having any of the 'Groove Radar' Specials, now Konami adds seventeen more?!
Trick Member
Trick Member

144. PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, all of those except the last two are not on the home version
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
Vandel.M
Trick Member
Trick Member

145. PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey anybody know the AC release date in america?
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
ranatalus
Trick Member
Trick Member

146. PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

last I knew, it was slated for spring/summer which translates to probably august

NOTE THAT IS JUST A GUESS ON MY PART BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE
*Motoko*
Trick Member
Trick Member

147. PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo ranatalus. do u remember where u read that releasse info from? I think I remember reading something like that as well (about the spring or summer release).

jeeez this wait is so pointless... what could konami be doing that could be taking so long for the game to come out here... cuz really how long could it take to translate a game from japanese to english?
could it be the usb vs. sd card situation thats taking so long?

deng I just realized I haven't signed on here or even come onto this board in well over a year..... blink.gif
ranatalus
Trick Member
Trick Member

148. PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they game is likely already translated; they've done this translation a million times before so it's not like it's anything new

as for the release info, that was the date stated in the european news release

also they made the decision to use USB long before that poll existed, i'm kind of offended by it's existence actually
*Motoko*
Trick Member
Trick Member

149. PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i thought that was dumb to.

they already use usb for japan so why change it for the us. most worthlesss poll in life
DahrkDaiz
Trick Member
Trick Member

150. PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

jeeez this wait is so pointless... what could konami be doing that could be taking so long for the game to come out here... cuz really how long could it take to translate a game from japanese to english?
could it be the usb vs. sd card situation thats taking so long?

You do just realize that they just released an update to the game a day or so ago. Do you want the US to get a buggy version of the game and run the high risk of never getting the game updated? Supernova suffered from that. I'd much rather them wait it it out and release the game with much fewer bugs than the to rush it out and have to wait months before an update disk is sent, if at all.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Xopher
Trick Member
Trick Member

151. PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DahrkDaiz wrote:
Do you want the US to get a buggy version of the game and run the high risk of never getting the game updated? Supernova suffered from that.

Did you know the first release of Supernova in the US didn't have FELM?
Basic Member
Basic Member

152. PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i finally played DDR X in the first and only location in Okinawa, Japan. on konami's japan website they list all the locations that have the new machine, probably info taken from e-amuse. anyways it was 100 yen for 3 songs on joint premium. A geinshas dream is the poopy. the timing feels slightly different, a little bit of SN1 and SN2. i got a few AAA's after some trial and error. i didn't get to bring my USB with me but there were other peoples edits on there for me to try. is it just me or are some of the songs more difficult? like for example some songs from DDR X CS(USA) were easy but their counterpart in the japan arcade version were of a higher difficulty. E19.gif since i only played a few times today i'm just at level 8.
View users profile Send private message
Mushroooshi
Trick Member
Trick Member

153. PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.

Ive been out of the loop for a while, are these machines out yet, if they are which locations are getting the machine, do they still have the cool lights, is DDR X any good, and what is the USB stuff used for?
Cheerios
Trick Member
Trick Member

154. PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ranatalus wrote:
last I knew, it was slated for spring/summer which translates to probably august

NOTE THAT IS JUST A GUESS ON MY PART BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE

summer will be nice, everyone (most people...) will be on break and it'd be a chance to check out the game. though, what arcade will be willing to clean up a decent amount of space for that massive new cabinet >_> most arcades will probably just get an upgrade kit booooo
videoCWK
Trick Member
Trick Member

155. PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone else loving this new announcer? Now I no longer have to wait for a crowd if I want to hear "potentially drunk moron."

In all seriousness though, they should've stuck with the old one for the reason that he just wasn't annoying. If they'd dropped the old announcer for an equally tolerable one, then I wouldn't care that much. Hell, I'd prefer the old old announcer (wasn't it Scotty D?) to this new one.

Also, I think the panel decals look strange. Just saying.
Trick Member
Trick Member

156. PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played Saber Wing on a test location and loved it (it became available for the last song) but I can't find it on the actual release version at GameWorks, IL. Am I doing something wrong? I really want to play that song.
View users profile Send private message Send email
iemaxx
Basic Member
Basic Member

157. PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

videoCWK wrote:
Is anyone else loving this new announcer? Now I no longer have to wait for a crowd if I want to hear "potentially drunk moron."

In all seriousness though, they should've stuck with the old one for the reason that he just wasn't annoying. If they'd dropped the old announcer for an equally tolerable one, then I wouldn't care that much. Hell, I'd prefer the old old announcer (wasn't it Scotty D?) to this new one.

Also, I think the panel decals look strange. Just saying.
\
Yea i think the announcer is going to be great for the fact that he has to say something every 5 seconds.

I agree they should have the old announcer because he doesnt say stuff every random moment.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: