Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Weird or Scary backgrounds
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yami_Malik
Basic Member
Basic Member

40. PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why but Operator creeps me out.
Vangulus The Great
Trick Member
Trick Member

41. PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The frogs from BREAK DOWN and Do you remember me? disgust.gif
Creepy kermit look alikes.
View users profile Send private message
blak puls fyre
Trick Member
Trick Member

42. PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GARYsurvivor wrote:
!&! wrote:
Xanadu.

*Faints*
If you haven't seen this song title thing, it will scare the crap out of you. In fact, I'll just post a picture:

This beats any background, even though it isn't an animation.
It does'nt even match the song, when I see that I think of Hardcore techno, drum and bass, or something original (think A) but I dont think of cheesy dance pop (not to mention easy) when I look at that background

the original Afronova background just creeps me out ("is that guy blue and pink?") Primeeval is much
tis kelly
Trick Member
Trick Member

43. PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I think Xanadu wins for weirdest background. It should be people in spandex on rollerblades or something.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Zukin-Man
Trick Member
Trick Member

44. PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want a scary background? Go stare at the BG for Oh Nick Please Not So Quick for a while and try not to scrape your eyes out with sandpaper afterwards.
Trick Member
Trick Member

45. PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats with the jap dude with afro spazzing out in the background in stoic. i mean, thats the background all through the song. erm.gif

Helen Keller went to town riding on a pony, stuck a feather in her hat and called it eeerrrddddffgghthdghhghgerrrgh.
mtwieg
Trick Member
Trick Member

46. PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigboy23456 wrote:
The "face" in Maxx Unlimited..... erm.gif

It took me so long to notice that...the face tells me to burn things...
AEaglePrep12491
Trick Member
Trick Member

47. PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey i don't know i just want to say hey -loveRevenG- and who know who i am!
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Vangulus The Great
Trick Member
Trick Member

48. PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zukin-Man wrote:
Want a scary background? Go stare at the BG for Oh Nick Please Not So Quick for a while and try not to scrape your eyes out with sandpaper afterwards.

Thanks a lot man. Now that is scared into my retinas. boom.gif And to make things worse my middle name's Nicholas or NICK!!! If you thought that was bad I....like.....the...song.(curls into a ball) boom.gif
Canaduh
Trick Member
Trick Member

49. PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xpguardian wrote:
jet world. frogs playing guitars?

Sry if this has been said, but arent those Hippos or something? I might be mistaken tho...
Definately the face in Maxx Unlimited. Its not as much scary, but creepy...
mtwieg wrote:
The face tells me to burn things.

Couldnt have said it better.

blak puls fyre wrote:
GARYsurvivor wrote:
!&! wrote:
Xanadu.

*Faints*
If you haven't seen this song title thing, it will scare the crap out of you. In fact, I'll just post a picture:

It does'nt even match the song, when I see that I think of Hardcore techno, drum and bass, or something original (think A) but I dont think of cheesy dance pop (not to mention easy) when I look at that background

the original Afronova background just creeps me out ("is that guy blue and pink?") Primeeval is much

HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP!!!!! I JUMPed SIX FREAKIN INCHES OUTTA MY CHAIR WHEN I SCROLLED DOWN AND SAW THAT PIC!! although, i cant stop looking at it...
Trick Member
Trick Member

50. PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God, Xanadu is creepy.

The BG for Healing Vision (Angelic Mix) makes me feel weird. There's that heart rate monitor sound, and that lady floating in the background, and it's all so weird. It's like I'm being sucked into the other side.

Though, any song that has the Ninjas On Fire BG is instantly one of my favorites.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brick Tamland(LoveRevenG)
Trick Member
Trick Member

51. PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zanshin wrote:
Though, any song that has the Ninjas On Fire BG is instantly one of my favorites.

Man Zanshin, I was just gonna say that! I assume ur talkin about tsugaru,
but u might be thinkin of somethin else. also in tsugaru... "Magic Fire" (it says that in the backround) lol
I'm back from a 4-5 year hiatus from the forums. If you're a real DDRfreak veteran you may remember me as RevenG or the creator of EmoRanDdr. Oh the imature days of youth..well I've recently gotten back into the DDR scene and am back at the forums! I've missed everyone quite a bit and am glad to be back. PM me about anything if you wanna chat! Reppin that North Carolina DDR!!! E10.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
Tobias Preener
Trick Member
Trick Member

52. PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

definetly the shark warning

Brawl FC (PM me): 0989-1391-5541
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
Canaduh
Trick Member
Trick Member

53. PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

max'erAA wrote:

Yea. I never reeally payed attention to it, but when I saw it in its glory, jeez it was like seein Jaws all over again.
Trick Member
Trick Member

54. PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blak puls fyre wrote:
GARYsurvivor wrote:
!&! wrote:
Xanadu.

*Faints*

Damn! That pic beats Cutie Chaser and Love Love Sugar!

Power isn't everything for a console, added Miyamoto, "Too many powerful consoles can't coexist. It's like having only ferocious dinosaurs. They might fight and hasten their own extinction."
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vangulus The Great
Trick Member
Trick Member

55. PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Efrum The Retarded Rabbit wrote:
max'erAA wrote:

Yea. I never reeally payed attention to it, but when I saw it in its glory, jeez it was like seein Jaws all over again.

You think that's bad. On the japanese PS2 version of DDR EXTREME there is satan with a hugh pitchfork mocking you on the DANGER. devil.gif Although that might be just the Devil-Zukin but either way, Scary boom.gif As soon as I find pic proof I'll post.
blak puls fyre
Trick Member
Trick Member

56. PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vangulus The Great wrote:
max'erAA wrote:

You think that's bad. On the japanese PS2 version of DDR EXTREME there is satan with a hugh pitchfork mocking you on the DANGER. devil.gif Although that might be just the Devil-Zukin but either way, Scary boom.gif As soon as I find pic proof I'll post.
Do you ave a pic of that
Ghettoman-DDR
Trick Member
Trick Member

57. PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

max'erAA wrote:

It's Evil Zukins dude cause she may hold a reaper oe a pitchfork like you said and plus I have a wallpaper with her swinging a reaper... boom.gif shocked.gif now try seeing that everytime when you log on your computer.

Power isn't everything for a console, added Miyamoto, "Too many powerful consoles can't coexist. It's like having only ferocious dinosaurs. They might fight and hasten their own extinction."
Vangulus The Great
Trick Member
Trick Member

58. PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ghettoman-DDR wrote:
max'erAA wrote:

It's Evil Zukins dude cause she may hold a reaper oe a pitchfork like you said and plus I have a wallpaper with her swinging a reaper... boom.gif shocked.gif now try seeing that everytime when you log on your computer.

Just went and googled it and tried it. boom.gif How do you live with it? Also I think they changed it from evil zukin to shark cause of "religious reasons" Damn censors. disgust.gif
Zukin-Man
Trick Member
Trick Member

59. PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ghettoman-DDR wrote:

I've seen that wallpaper. The only thing scary about it is the lousy job the artist did drawing Devil-Zukin.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: