Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

ITG Song Censorship Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
specialmaniac
Basic Member
Basic Member

140. PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rampage wrote:
As I said in my personal review, I don't buy the whole ESRB argument.

DDR Extreme has "Like a Virgin," then there's Highs Off You, a song with the word "fuck" in it (perhaps it's all about context, fucking somebody up is ok, but fucking somebody is not), "Wonderland" with way more suggestive lyrics than Normal and Torn combined.

Plus, WTF is with songs like Mouth and and Touch Me not being censored. Mouth's lyrics go well beyond "boyfriend," and "dark side."

Yeah, that is crazy. Non-offensice lyrics are cut out, but E-Rotic's songs aren't?
View users profile Send private message
DARREN HAYEZ
Trick Member
Trick Member

141. PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rampage wrote:

DDR Extreme has "Like a Virgin," then there's Highs Off You, a song with the word "fuck" in it (perhaps it's all about context, fucking somebody up is ok, but fucking somebody is not), "Wonderland" with way more suggestive lyrics than Normal and Torn combined.

Umm, yeah, Highs Off You is crazy. This is just like songs getting edited when they go on MTV. They cut out the most ridiculous stuff in some songs. Or the video editing they did to Maroon 5's "This Love" video. DANCING FLOWERS. goog.gif

Does anyone else hear "whore" numerous times in Sexy Planet? It's quite amusing how uncensored DDR is, considering that it's played much more by younger children than ITG is, as far as I know.

View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: