Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

USB Card FAQ - READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daphat38159
Trick Member
Trick Member

260. PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: A warning, an answer, and a question. Reply with quote

MightyJAK wrote:
A question about high score names/initials... I've seen some high scores with 5 letter names next to them instead of the usual 4 letters, the letters were 'squished' so they fit into the same amount of space. How is this done? I've tried putting in five letters for the LastUsedHighScoreName in my Editable.ini, but only the first 4 showed when I got a high score.

The number of letters in accepted for high scores is programmed into the theme itself. In other words, if you want to have 5 letter names, then you need to change the code in the theme and hack the machine, which I'm guessing is not something that you are familiar with.
View users profile Send private message
Travelsonic
Trick Member
Trick Member

261. PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a note: A Transcend SD card with the USB adapter [for computers without an SD card slot] works just fine on an ITG2 dedicab.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: