Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Need help on loading custom songs onto an ITG3 machine.

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dacvak

0. PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:23 am    Post subject: Need help on loading custom songs onto an ITG3 machine. Reply with quote

I've never done it before, and despite my attempt at Googling it, I haven't found any solid explanation.

First off, does ITG3 support Stepmania simfiles? Let's say hypothetically that I had some DDR songs and simfiles, would I be able to use them in an ITG machine? How would I go about loading my own custom songs using USB?

I really appreciate any help anyone can give me. =)

TEH SKILL3Z!!!1
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
daphat38159
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's difficult to determine what you are referring to...If you are talking about hacking songs onto the machine, I would highly suggest that you don't do that seeing as you aren't aware that there is no such thing as an ITG3 machine...

As for loading songs off of your USB, the machine needs to be r21 with custom songs enabled for this to even be possible. If this is the case, then just look here:

http://www.ddrfreak.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=103134&start=0
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: