Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

in the groove 2 custom created song problem

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mcgachnik
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: in the groove 2 custom created song problem Reply with quote

When I created steps for my song yesterday, I saved it, and then I went to check it in Dance mode. But all the steps were blue and violet, but I created all the steps red! And when I try to delete this steps using editor, they won't go, all I can do is completely erase the song's steps. It's weird because I've created another song a few hours BEFORE and everything was just OK.

Here's a screenshot of the problem:

Is it possible to correct this?
View users profile Send private message
daphat38159
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forget what causes this exactly, but I think restarting stepmania might fix it. I can't remember any other fixes for it.
mcgachnik
Basic Member
Basic Member

2. PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only used Stepmania Tools and Package Exporter to create a song, and then I copied the .sm and .mp3 files to In The Groove 2 Songs folder, and I did all the work (creating steps from blank file) in In The Groove program (which I've already restarted).
SML2.THV
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I think you can do is, in Edit Mode, press Enter on your Keyboard and scroll down to Quantize Notes or something like that. It looks like your notes are off by a 64th, so quantize by that, then mess with the offset a bit, and it should be okay.
Subrosian
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or, you can shift the arrows back to their original positions by selecting the amount the first arrow had moved when they became 64ths, converting that selection from beats to pause and then deleting the pause.

Or you can cut the arrows and paste them into their original positions.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: