Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

MWOK Tourny feat Mandodo SIMFILE PACK

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MasterWok
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: MWOK Tourny feat Mandodo SIMFILE PACK Reply with quote

****COPY + PASTE FROM R21FREAK****

Let me talk very briefly about my last pack. I definitely had some good stuff in there. However, others were not so good. The number one problem that I had was poorly placed/overly used mines.

Thank you to my friends for being honest with me, because you were absolutely right. In this pack I did not let that happen. I tried to do a lot of creative things, none of which included avoiding retarded mines. There's only one song out of 37 that you needed to even avoid mines more than a couple times (and that was a mine accenting thing). In general the mine count is severely lower than my last pack.

I am glad that I made them though, even the sort of fail ones, because it gave me the practice I needed making more structured files.

I will honestly say that I couldn't have put more time, effort, and heart into this pack. I threw 20 completed charts away. I searched everywhere for songs, including holding a song contest on newgrounds. This contest was one of the best ideas I've ever had. The songs that I received were absolutely incredible. They definitely helped me put together by far the best song list I've ever put together.

I had soooooooooooo much fun at the tournament. The support I got from you guys was enough to make me wanna cry. And in general, people seemed to really like the files, which was also nice <3

This is my gift to you guys who have given me so much support, way more than I deserved, over the past couple years. Maybe I finally earned some of the tremendous amount of love that so many of you have given me for so long. I put literally 10 times the amount of time and effort into this than into my last pack, so it comes as no surprise that it tuned out so much better.

The official contest winners from newgrounds were:

(Artist) - (Song Title)
Darphfluffy - Angel Island Zone (Sonic 3)
F-777 - Chinese Dance Machine
Exxy - End of Semester
Argyros (or Morgan King) - Era
ObsidianSnow - Never Giving Up On You
KgZ - Ninja Lad
Typhlanar - Silence
Katana - Traffik
B0unc3 - Voyager Full 50%

Originally I had also chosen Solus Darkened by SolusLunes and Celebration by Envy, but to be honest those charts were crap so I didn't use them. Sorry Newgrounds pple :-(

If you like what you hear, go to newgrounds and support their music. They are all extremely talented and many are looking to be professional musicians. And for those of them who don't wanna "go pro", they should seriously reconsider.

Because of various complications, I only ended up using one chart by Mandodo. Sorry Mandodo :-(

The official songlist:

Kita Keru - Alien Cliche (10 ft)
Darphfluffy - Angel Island Zone (Sonic 3) (10 ft)
F-777 - Chinese Dance Machine (13 ft)
Lucky Vacuum - Colorful Cookie (10 ft)
Exxy - End of Semester (9 ft)
Argyros (Morgan King) - Era (11ish ft)
Blutonium Boy - Hardstyle Instructor (Part 3) (10 ft)
DJ eXeCute - Jeg Vil Ha (10 ft)
DJ Dean - Kick Off (10 ft)
Lolitabot - Lolitabot (11 ft)
Pink Pong - My Future (10 ft)
Aqua - My Oh My (10 ft)
Obsidian Snow - Never Giving Up On You (11 ft)
KgZ - Ninja Lad (10 ft)
Caramell - Ooa Hela Natten (10 ft)
DJ Mafia Presents Nasty Deejays - P***y P***y (10 ft)
Perfume - Perfect Star (9 ft)
Urbatronic Chopsticks - Play The Future (10 ft)
Furries In A Blender - Radioactive Rats (11 ft)
Slagmalsklubben - Rakade Ogonbryn Skall Det Vara (13 ft)
Gammer & EFM-7 - Raver Raver Raver -Remix- (11 ft)
Bambee - Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue (10 ft)
E-Rotic - Sam (9 ft)
Infected Mushroom - Scorpion Frog (10 ft)
Shiki - Sepia (12 ft)
Typhlanar - Silence (10 ft)
Tatsh feat K.Nayuki - Sphere (Mandodo) (11ish ft)
Lazy Town - Team Work (9 ft)
Sanxion7 - Terminal (11 ft)
S.S.H. - The Decisive Battle (13 ft)
Dimrain47 - The Final Hour (12 ft)
Gunther - Touch Me (9 ft)
Katana - Traffik (11 ft)
Paffendorf - Vogue (11 ft)
B0unc3 - Voyager full 50 % (10 ft)
Joey Moe - Yo-Yo (9 ft)
Special D. - You (Rob Mayth Remix) (10 ft)

**UPDATED FULL PACK ***3rd AND FINAL REVISION- http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gicinctjujx

Edit: My favorite song BY FAR was Never Giving Up On You by ObsidianSnow. I whore it out on my i-pod almost every day :mrgreen:

Last edited by MasterWok on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message
NOAAAH
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job, this is a great selection of songs!
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: