Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

ITG is coming back...

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MostlyHarmless-
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:13 am    Post subject: ITG is coming back... Reply with quote

http://www.kyle-ward.com/

Under a new name called Idance. So I guess they didn't learn there leasson about the law suit with ITG, As much as I love ITG, i'm curious just to what you guys think on how they are going to pass by another law suit? It's clear that konami has the rights to four panel arrows.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
CHUCK BASS.
Basic Member
Basic Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahaha
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
chennymountain
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: ITG is coming back... Reply with quote

MostlyHarmless- wrote:
It's clear that konami has the rights to four panel arrows.

And soon 8

MostlyHarmless- also wrote:
i'm curious just to what you guys think on how they are going to pass by another law suit?

Konami isn't going to pass another lawsuit because they are making PIU kinda stuff now. If anybody, PIU will sue.

View users profile Send private message
cheesecake
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh my gawd. If Andamiro sued Konami and won, That would be some sweet revenge. It would be epic

M Mods- I'm lovin' them
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
__
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: ITG is coming back... Reply with quote

MostlyHarmless- wrote:
http://www.kyle-ward.com/

Under a new name called Idance. So I guess they didn't learn there leasson about the law suit with ITG, As much as I love ITG, i'm curious just to what you guys think on how they are going to pass by another law suit? It's clear that konami has the rights to four panel arrows.

You're a bit late to the game, but I'm glad some people are beginning to take notice of iDance.

If you want to keep up with it and its developers, go to these sites:

www.positivegaming.com
www.beatspace.net
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: