Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

NICKNINE Sims 2 preview pack

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NIQ9
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: NICKNINE Sims 2 preview pack Reply with quote

Nicknine Sims 2 Preview Pack (6 Songs) (direct link)
(Or download individually below)

Unlike my older simfiles, my main focus with this pack is to create a ton of straightforward simfiles that are extremely fun to play on pad. I decided to release 6 of the songs from my pack since It's been a long time since I've released simfiles. One of them, Koko Soko, has already been released, but I decided to include it because quite a few people in the downriver Detroit community like it.

Songlist:
Carnival no shudai ni yoru ningyo no tame no ibitsuna kyosokyoku - Gakushi Kantabireo
1/4/6/8/11 106-150 BPM
(NOTE: This is the only technical simfile in the pack)
No stops, a few musical BPM changes, some crossovers, and a few stepjumps are included. It's not a bad sightread, but it is on the difficult side for scoring.

Jewelry Girl - Jun
Expert 9 87-173 BPM
Really easy, straightforward 9. Half of the song is 87 BPM, the other half is 173. The majority is sightread friendly, but there's one spot that might catch you off guard.

Koko Soko - Smile Dk.
2/3/6/8/9 140 BPM
no stops, no BPM changes, just a simple, very fun 9 to a catchy song. The few crossovers that exist are extremely easy.

Microwave Popcorn - Mr. T
Expert 11 240 BPM
No Stops, BPM changes, or crossovers in this file. Just some 12th gallops and bursts.

Osanbashi (Iroha-cho) - Uchida kyodai
1/5/7/8/10 156 BPM
My personal favorite of the files. Sightread friendly with simple patterns. When the main pack is released, this will include an EDIT chart (that will probably be a 12)

Turii ~Panta Rhei~ - Zektbach
Expert 10 148 BPM
Full Version, sightread friendly, long hold sections, easy 16th note patterns, no hard crossovers.

NOTE: These aren't patched
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: