Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Anime Boston "09" simfile pack

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkarsonist
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Anime Boston "09" simfile pack Reply with quote

i recently went to anime boston and played alot of itg there. and they had their own simefile pack in the machine. and i asked afew people there if they knew where i can find and download this pack. and they told me i can find it here at ddrfreak. but i had no success finding it. if anyone has a more direct link of the anime boston simfile pack. it would be greatly apprecitated. and thanks in advance to anyone that can help me. happy.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found them easily with forum search option:

Anime Boston 2009 Pack
Anime Boston 2009 Plus Pack
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: