Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

disabling arrows on a CF

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
baseSon
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:27 am    Post subject: disabling arrows on a CF Reply with quote

Hi everyone basically i have a CF and during gameplay, particularly on the faster songs i hit the bottom corner arrows by accident with my heel when hitting the right or left arrow and this causes other arrows, such as UP to register and i end up getting a sh*t load of Goods and its coming to the point where its really annoying me.

So my question is can i, and if so how do i disable the bottom corner arrows?
Will i have to remove the arcade mod, take out the corner panels and like put a sheet of paper between the metal to stop it from registering?

I could try and get myself to always step on the right, left arrow centrally but yea, i will always clip it here and there E2.gif
Discoman
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

1. PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a lot of the releases of DDR home version, you have an option to enable or disable Dance Play in the controller or general game options...I know this isn't as true recently, but check and see if it's there. Switch it off (or on, whatever it isn't right now) and see what happens.

If you're on stepmania, then I dont think you should be having the problem in the first place.

Also, if you really want to disable the arrows, you would only have to remove the cord/copper attached to the top arrow underneath the rubber there. If it's still the same way they were for the v1 models, which is what I used to use and still have lying around SOMEWHERE.
baseSon
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey disabling the dance play in the controller setting fixed everything, thanks a lot for that i had no idea there was such option =]
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: