Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

help finding another of my PS2 to USB adapters

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
des144
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: help finding another of my PS2 to USB adapters Reply with quote

I need to buy another dual PS2 to USB adapter cuz I'm giving my old one away with a computer system at a DDR tournament. I can't find this exact one though! It looks like this one:

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-57023568947563_2048_81017077

But has silver colored metal shielding on the inside of the USB cable leading up to the main plugins. Mine also has lighter blue casing and doesn't have that dome shaped bluge in it. In fact, this one is basically identical except for the cord being blue

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/205152789/PS_PS2_Controller_To_USB_PC_Adapter_Converter_PSX_PS1.jpg

Is this just an older/newer version with all blue shielding and it's basically the same one or is that some crappy knock off that doesn't work very well?

Btw I used three different types of pads on my current adapter and it keeps randomly sending escape button signals to Stepmania forcing it to jump back to the main menu occassionally. It only does it when two pads are connected at the same time too. So is that some known glitch with that adapter and I should actually be getting a different adapter that works better? Or did maybe some wires just kinda short out or cross inside mine and it's a fluke and that's a good model to go with?

So basically where can I get another of my exact model or a better one if that's a known issue with all of them?
View users profile Send private message
richard2o9
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could buy the super dual box pro (PS/PS2 controller adpater for windows). I have it, and it works great for dance pads. I'm not sure if the super dual box pro 2 work's as good for dance pads as well.
des144
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that sounds a lot like the name of the one I remember ordering. ANd it looks like it too but it's black. Maybe mine's the super dual box pro 1 or something. I should totally try #2 cuz maybe they made it better biggrin.gif
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: