Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Joy Axis Problem (Left + Right/Up + Down)

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CT_Warrior
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: Joy Axis Problem (Left + Right/Up + Down) Reply with quote

I bought a softmat with PS3 input, and I'm plugging that directly into my computer.

I took the PCB board from it to build my wooden pad, and.. the joy axis problem. Since this doesn't have anything to do with adapters, is it fixable? I have yet to try to Start + Select + Up code, but I really don't think that would work, and I don't want to have to try since I'd have to open up the pad.

What can I do?
View users profile Send private message
Arkanoid0
Basic Member
Basic Member

1. PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.stepmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8887

link to solution.
your welcome.
EDIT:
about adapters, i know, but it should still work, just calibrate first.
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Dan Druff
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: XBOX 360 pads Reply with quote

Plugging the XBOX 360 dance pad to a computer also has the same problem. Is there some sort of fix for XBOX 360 pads?
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: