Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

para para machine locations

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tamburlaine
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:10 am    Post subject: para para machine locations Reply with quote

I have looked online extensively for a machine locator (similar to the one you guys host for ddr) for ppp and I haven't been able to find one. You guys know of something like that?
View users profile Send private message
Laureltree
Basic Member
Basic Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There used to be one long ago on Paraparastage.com, but now that site is defunct and it's just a message board. If I were you I'd visit paraparastage.com's board (by going to paraparastage.com) and go to the Machine Locations/Find the Locals board and see if there's a machine in your area (first by searching, then by asking.
Also, if there's a parapara machine at an arcade with DDR, it will probably be listed in the machine locations on DDR Freak's main page.

Hope that helps.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: