Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

a few of questions regarding cuctoms songs

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeyondDark
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: a few of questions regarding cuctoms songs Reply with quote

Sorry for the questions. I don't know much about ITG custom songs since all we have is DDR in Memphis. We are making a trip soon and I just want some general info.

1. How many custom songs will an ITG2 machine detect from a single usb card?

2. How do I set that up for the machine to read it? Can I just put the sings on the card and machine will read them?

3. If I remember correctly from quite a while ago, I saw some sort of software that changed the file info so that the ITG machine thought the song was shorter than it really was...like making a marathon a regular song. Does that still exist?

EDIT: i spelled custom wrong in the topic title lol

EDIT2: i found the info about the song length stuff after some super forum digging. i still need help with the first 2 questions.

Final Edit: I have found all of the info i need. sorry for the wasted topic space. extreme forum digging was useful after all

Extra Edit: i guess this can be locked now

Encore Edit: I'll have a helping of DDR with a side of ITG. For dessert I'll have some IIDX.

http://tinyurl.com/BeyondDark
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
EvilDave219
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just follow this stuff and know that machine has to be either R21 or R23 with custom songs enabled -
http://boxorroxors.net/tutorials.php?mode=view&t=203
BeyondDark
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did find the info I needed in the forums but this is like an extra bonus like getting those special credits.

Thanks for your link.

http://tinyurl.com/BeyondDark
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: