Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Stepmania is avaliable on iphone/itouch as Tapmania

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zoikoi
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:40 am    Post subject: Stepmania is avaliable on iphone/itouch as Tapmania Reply with quote

I dont know how long this has been out but i stumbled upon it earlier today.

it supports DWI and SM files. currently only supports mp3s and does not support mines or rolls, although future versions might.

you need to have a jailbroken device and download it via Cydia under the games category.

anyways i have a question. i also have purchased ddr S from the app store and on both tapmania and ddr s i get a ton of missess on heavy songs. I have a 1st generation iphone so i was wondering if it just lags more on my phone since its old, or if iphones in generall arn't fast enough to play heavy.

kthxbai
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: