Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The First ITG song
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
__
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty Green Onions wrote:
Ninja N8 wrote:
-mike- wrote:
get off this board

You get off these boards sucka. Chuck Bass is a pimp. Btw i know who he actually is and i promise he's actually a pretty damn good player

How does being a good player correlate to being obnoxious on ddrfreak?

Oh I get it... I gotta be a real turd to be pro.

Damn - oh well, at least there's poker.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif You do realize that no one takes this site seriously right? And i promise that probally 99% of the humor is duh duh dum SARCASM!1! zomg! but in all seriousness you guys who have been on this site for 5-7 years now have probally seen this all before so why do you have to act like its so horrible. Just do what this sites made for, put up scores snd leave the drama for yo momma...... sucka! Btw a crap run on Johanna complete with annotaions and seal noises! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBOkxkVOA0M&feature=channel_page

When we are sarcastic, it's actually funny.

*beep beep* Make room guys, another turd coming through...
View users profile Send private message
Pretty Green Onions
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's actually really funny, man you weren't kidding.......... waiting for Jimmy, Disconnected Discoman or another one of our mods to come up and say "thread with purpose has lost lost more than purpose" btw if you're refering to me as a turd then SWEET i like that name i wanna be referred as that from now on. Thank you Mike and Ninja nathaniel
__
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go with that.

You're definitely a floater as well. Make a note.
View users profile Send private message
XBOX ALTAR D3MON 360
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone delete this image from my topic please?....

And whoever posted the image I do not know what to say but to stay off my topics if you're going to post any bad images....

CHUCK BASS wrote:
-mike- wrote:

lolwut?

CHUCK BASS!

WANGAN MIDNIGHT MAXIMUM TUNE 3
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Discoman
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

24. PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's actually really funny, man you weren't kidding.......... waiting for Jimmy, Disconnected Discoman or another one of our mods to come up and say "thread with purpose has lost lost more than purpose" btw if you're refering to me as a turd then SWEET i like that name i wanna be referred as that from now on. Thank you Mike and Ninja nathaniel

Actually I only came in here cause I saw altar boy had posted and was checking to see if he'd drawn some flame yet. I wuz right.

I also know who CHUCK BASS is.

Also, XBOX ALTAR BOY weaksauce mcfacenuts your topics are often already answered or completely useless and not even funny, which means obviously that it doesn't need a new thread. I'm locking this one because you haven't figured that out yet and the answer has been given.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: