Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Broken Pad / Where can i get a GOOD blueshark.

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wargod50
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:01 am    Post subject: Broken Pad / Where can i get a GOOD blueshark. Reply with quote

Ive been messing with my pad since i got it from ebay... some peice of junk from a random... anyways i recently found that the issue wasnt the control box as i replaced it and it is like its conneted but the left and right arrows just bring me back a screen and all the other buttons do nothing... anyways if anyone knows how i can fix it that would be great.

Otherwise im looking for somewhere i can get a blueshark that will connect to PS2 and a CPU so i can use it on SM... if this isnt possible can someone tell me how i can make it possible??? anyways any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Also if i cant get the computer hookup to work the blueshark page is saying out of stock or whatever where can i get a normal one and not get ripped off/scammed?

EDIT: 35 views and no response... anyways If not a blueshark where can i get a CF with a bar?? and whats with this beat-gear im hearing about?? anything out from them with a bar???
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: