Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

MasterWok's New Song Pack-Here it is

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MasterWok
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: MasterWok's New Song Pack-Here it is Reply with quote

Hey, guys. These are some songs that I put together over the last 2 weeks while I was injured. I sincerely apologize that all files are not OGG, but my computer kept freezing every time I tried to convert them...

THE HOLDS WITH THE MINES ON CARTOON HEROES EXPERT DO NOT WORK ON ITG. HERE'S THE LINK FOR THE NEW CARTOON HEROES

http://files.filefront.com//;8043791;;/

Tell me what you think... E1.gif E1.gif E1.gif E1.gif E1.gif

Here's the link--http://files.filefront.com//;8024937;;/
**SONGS YOU WILL BE GETTING**

(FOR YOU TANKS AT STEPMANIA, TELL ME WHEN YOU AAA DAWN OF VICTORY)

Tricky Disco - by Discotronic - (8H/10E) - This is the only song in the pack that is not mine, I just wanted to include it because it is possibly the best song/stepchart that I have ever run into. This is the full version–Lots of fun!!

Dawn Of Victory (full Ver.) -by Rhapsody- (14E) - If I had to describe this song in one word, I would call it death. It is at 190 BPM, and just under 5 min long. I would call it noticeably harder than Emerald Sword, not only because it is faster and longer, but it contains hard 16th notes that you would never see at that speed. It is like the ITG song, the Beginning, at 190 BPM-Good Song

You’re my Angel - by DJ Anthony - (11E) - This song starts of slow, but gets fast about half a minute through. The jumps and mines make this song fairly challenging because it is at a fast BPM (170)

Scrubs - by TLC - (9E)- I took this pretty old TLC song (for those of you that are familiar with it) and sped it up using Wavepad. I am not expecting any great reviews regarding this song, but I like it.

The Shining - ? - (13E) - This is a remake of a song that I downloaded, that I thought had a terrible stepchart. It is a pretty hardcore rock song, but very challenging. It is comparable to Ub3R R4VE.

Boom Boom Boom - by Vegaboys - (10E) - Other than Trick Disco, I think this is the most fun song in the pack. I have some cool stops on the “Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom” parts.

Candyman - by Aqua - (10E) - this is the original song by aqua, not the speedy mix. It is very doable, but has a long run of 16th notes at the end.

SOS (Speedy Mix) - by Rihanna - (10E) - I am calling this a 10 because of its fast speed (190 BPM). I sped up the original song, once again, by using Wavepad. I just thought the song was better at a faster speed.

Cartoon Heroes (Speedy Mix) - by Aqua - (9H/11E) - This is the song from DDR, the short version. I used to play this song all the time on DDR, and wanted to relive the memories.

Angel Falls - by DJ Markski - (10E) - This song once again starts off slow, but really is a good song, if you give it a chance. The stepchart is nothing crazy, just a standard 10.

Hasir - by ModeSelektor -(11E) - This song follows in the footsteps of the r21 12 Pack, with tons of stops and weird steps. The stops are mostly repetitive, though, and are easy to learn. The actual song is okay, but not the best by ModeSelektor. You have no idea how long it took to make these stops correct...

T’il Death! - by Rhapsody - (11E) - This is a remake of another terrible stepchart that I had on Stepmania. It is pretty hard at 180 BPM, and it has some hands and 32nd notes, but it is the shortened version.

Fallen Angel - ? -(12E) - I used Wavepad to speed this song up. It is a cool song with a clubmix type beat, and is very challenging. The sound quality is not what I hoped It would be though-that’s what you get when you use Limewire

Last edited by MasterWok on Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:38 am, edited 4 times in total
View users profile Send private message
videoCWK
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master Wok is a Chinese food place in a nearby mall.

I couldn't help but mention that.
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: Master Wok's New Song Pack-Here it is Reply with quote

MasterWok wrote:
Tricky Disco - by Discotronic - (8H/10E) - This is the only song in the pack that is not mine, I just wanted to include it because it is possibly the best song/stepchart that I have ever run into. This is the full version–Lots of fun!!

Would this simfile happen to be the one played in this video?
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Devon
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i only played 3 of the songs, heres the review

Cartoon Heroes = AMAZING SONG OMG I LOVE THIS SIM, especially the slowdown in the beginning, expert and hard are equally amazing, just be prepared for alot of jumps if you choose expert.

Candyman - awesome sim, i really like this one. it feels as if it drifted offsync towards the end.

S.O.S. - i didnt really like this chart. it makes you feel awkward.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
yagsimit69
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did you rename Holy Thunderforce to T'il Death?

EDIT: Also, 'The shining' is called Shining Collection and it's by Gravitation.

MasterWok
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yagsimit69 wrote:
Why did you rename Holy Thunderforce to T'il Death?

EDIT: Also, 'The shining' is called Shining Collection and it's by Gravitation.
It was a different song than the one I downloaded and wanted to make it my own...no big deal, feel free anyone who wants to change it
theterabyte
Basic Member
Basic Member

6. PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Download links aren't working for me - can anyone post a new link, or I can give you an FTP/SCP place to upload it if you don't mind...

Thanks!
-Carl
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: